Mandaluyong City Jobs Research Analyst Position at RADIOWEALTH FINANCE COMPANY INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Mandaluyong City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Research Analyst in our business office, RADIOWEALTH FINANCE COMPANY INC..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||RADIOWEALTH FINANCE COMPANY INC.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Monitor for new, emerging, and evolving competitors across same and adjacent market segments, execute technical research on competitors and deliver actionable insights and the latest updates to the product, sales, and customer success teams.
- Collect, analyze and process financial market data from various data sources and into the database utilized by the team.
- Provide timely, accurate and reliable demographic and statistical financial market data on internal database and to internal/external clientele.
- Fulfill the research/analytical/ market study needs as and when required/ requested by management
- Capacity to analyze and identify data
- Capacity to review and sort quickly information
- Capacity to understand and explain how data should be presented and why some data is used or discarded
- Capacity to find information from multiple sources and aggregate them in a coherent fashion
- Good organization skills and capacity to work autonomously required
- Prior research experience in any given field required
- College degree or higher in Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent is required
- Understanding of financial markets and instruments as well as prior exposure to the private equity industry a plus.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded by Domingo M. Guevara, a self-made industrialist who created his Legacy from pioneering the very first Filipino-made Radio and appliances in the Philippines, Radiowealth Finance Company Inc. was born.
RFC is a non-bank finance company whose primary purpose is to engage in consumer and retail lending by providing accessible credit to livelihood projects and to the micro-enterprise sector. Incorporated in May 1964, it presently has a certificate of authority to operate as a finance company from the Securities and Exchange Commission granted on March 25, 1993.
To date, RFC is the BIGGEST non-bank finance company with more than 1,500 STRONG employees (and steadily growing) strategically deployed to more than 200 Branches NATIONWIDE covering 80% of Philippines Cities & Municipalities. We have a DIVERSE portfolio catering to all needs of every Filipino people coming from all levels of our socio-economic grid.
Our workforce is COMMITTED in BUILDING SOLID RELATIONSHIPSto our Clientele across Philippine Archipelago through our Team work, Professionalism, Accountability, “Malasakit” (Ownership), Integrity and Service Excellence.We HIGHLY PROMOTE Diversity, Inclusiveness and Growth in our organization.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)