Research And Development Officer (for Bulacan Or Taguig City Assignment) Vacancies at Bounty Fresh Food, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Research and Development Officer (for Bulacan or Taguig City assignment). For those of you who live in Bulacan & Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Bounty Fresh Food, Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sciences & Food Tech/Nutritionist with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Bounty Fresh Food, Inc.
|Research And Development Officer (for Bulacan Or Taguig City Assignment)
|Bulacan, Central Luzon, Taguig City
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
|Food Tech/Nutritionist, Sciences
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Food Technology or equivalent
- With at least five (5) years of Research & Development experience who has a broad knowledge and experience on Quality Assurance, Food Safety, HACCP and GMP.
- With effective oral and written communication skills;
- With good leadership qualities and a team player;
- Experience on the following is preferred:
- New Product Prototyping
- Product & Process Innovation
- Customer and Sales Support
- Document & Compliance/ Control.
- Responsible for conducting research and development activities related to the processing and manufacturing of food products in a processing plant environment. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product development, quality assurance, operations, and maintenance, to drive innovation, optimize existing processes, and develop new processing technologies for commercialization. Your role will involve designing and executing experiments, analyzing data, and providing technical expertise to support process improvement, troubleshooting, and scale-up activities.
|National Capital Region
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Bounty's focus on innovation and technology
- A culture of mutual respect and teamwork
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We do more to bring happiness to families through life’s bounty.
We make food exciting..everyday.. everywhere!
Established in 1993, Bounty Fresh Group of Companies is currently one of the leading and fastest
growing broiler integrators in the Philippines. It is one of the biggest suppliers of value-added chicken
products, fresh chilled chicken and table eggs to various hotels, restaurants, institutional food
companies as well as supermarkets and live bird markets nationwide, and recently it has entered the
food retail sector via company-owned rotisserie products with the brand “Chooks-To-Go”.
Bounty Fresh Group of Companies is the only fully-integrated poultry company that has continuously
invested in company-owned facilities – Grand Parent Farm, Parent Stock Farm, Hatcheries, Dressing
Plants, Feed Mills, and cool-cell broiler complexes and ten feed mills serving the fast growing
requirements of its broiler, layers and pigs. The newly opened Inoza feed mill in Tarlac is considered the
most modern in the country today.
To cater to the consumers in the various regions and islands of the country, the company operates
twenty branches across the Philippines. Such branches have their own hatchery, broiler farms, feed mills,
processing plants and sales force. Bounty Fresh has tie ups with more than 800 business partners for
contract growing, contract breeding, tolls hatching, toll feed milling and toll dressing. Technical
assistance and supervision, training, transfer of technology are provided to its business partners to
maintain product quality and consistency.
Bounty Fresh is also the first integrator in the country to contract grow coloured chickens (Grimaud
Freres breed of France) reared in either free range or in conventional broiler houses.
One of the company’s subsidiary, Bounty Farms, is involved in producing layer hens. It is the biggest
supplier of day-old and ready-to-lay pullets in the Philippines. Bounty Farms is the exclusive distributor
of Lohmann and H&N breeds in the country. In a country where there are 7 suppliers of layer
day-old-pullets, Bounty Farms account for 50% of the market share.
In 2006, Bounty Fresh Group of Companies formed a joint venture agreement with Hypor BV of Holland
establishing Hypig Genetics Inc. (Hypig). Hypig built two state-ofthe-art nucleus farm in the Philippines,
one in Luzon and one in Mindanao. For its seed stock, Hypig imported its nucleus breeding herd from
Canada and Spain. The company aims to become one of the biggest suppliers of high quality breeder
animals to improve genetic lines of the farmers and commercial hog raisers that will result to better
efficiency and higher income. Three years after the establishment of Hypig, the company is now of the
top three top marketers of Grandparent gilts, Parent stock gilts and terminal boars in the company.
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Leave Benefits and HMO/ Life Insurance, Business attire or smart casual, Office and operations hours
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Bulacan 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Taguig City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Bulacan 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Taguig City 2023
- Research And Development Officer (for Bulacan Or Taguig City Assignment) position job vacancies