Cavite Jobs Restaurant Operations Manager Trainee (tagaytay, Cavite) Position at Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald’s)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Restaurant Operations Manager Trainee (Tagaytay, Cavite). For those of you who live in Cavite and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's), and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald’s)|
|Position||Restaurant Operations Manager Trainee (tagaytay, Cavite)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Food/Beverage/Restaurant, Hotel/Restaurant|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
“The McDonald’s Manager promotes utmost support that drives the people, cleanliness, sales, and profit within their restaurant through product and marketing management, which delivers optimum business results for all areas of accountability and achieve excellent business results.”
- Competitive Compensation Package
- World Class Training
- 5 day work week
- Free Meals
- Work-Life Balance
- Friendly Work Environment
Shift and Inventory Management
- Attends to guest inquiries/concerns and manages guest experience to ensure external customer’s satisfaction
- Identify factors that may negatively impact guest experience and execute plan to improve guest service within the restaurant
- Helps review guest count and sales projections
- Maintains stock levels and assists in receiving products by checking order accuracy, quality and condition
Profitability and Sales Building
- Conducts in-restaurant implementation of new marketing plans and procedures, including handling of profitability of sales and marketing promotions in relation to various segments like Happy Meal/s and McCelebration/s to maximize sales potential within the community
- Schedules activities to build the business on all areas of store marketing such as community visits, large food order, etc.
- Helps review guest count and sales projections (forecasting of store marketing and assessment of daily, weekly & monthly store marketing sales targets)
Security, Safety and Sanitation
- Ensures all security procedures (restaurant safety in all areas & first aid) and cash handling policies are executed properly
- Monitors food safety and sanitation procedures during the shift
- Reinforces McDonald’s policies and procedures to service providers
People Management and Training
- Demonstrates and reinforces the leadership behaviors and basic people minimums (uniform, crew schedules, etc.) necessary to gain commitment from crew and leadership
- Develops and trains crew through sharing of knowledge and experience, including personnel policies, labor laws, security and safety procedures
- Uses basic human relations, communication and follow up skills in treating crew members as customers
- Contributes to performance appraisals based on defined goals and objectives for their crew in a timely manner
- Executes a plan, based on an employee commitment measurement, to increase employee’s loyalty satisfaction and pride with McDonald’s experience
- Start ASAP
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Opportunities for career development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
This is to advise the public that in the hiring process for any job vacancy, no amount of money is required to be given by an applicant to any McDonald’s employee as a processing fee.
Please be warned against individuals posing as McDonald’s employees, introducing themselves as recruiters from Golden Arches Development Corporation (GADC) or McDonald's Philippines, guaranteeing employment in exchange for money.
OUR GLOBAL HISTORY:
Ray Kroc started it all when he bought the franchise of a small burger joint owned by brothers Dick and Mac McDonald. He opened his first restaurant in Des Plaines, Illinois and five years later, he bought the exclusive rights of the name, McDonald’s.
McDonald’s continues to serve close to 68 million in over 119 countries every day, making it the number one quick-service restaurant in the world.
Today, McDonald’s has grown to have more than 33,00 restaurants all over the world.
McDONALD'S IN THE PHILIPPINES:
1981: George T. Yang opened the first-ever McDonald’s restaurant in the Philippines
The historic restaurant still stands on its original location in Morayta, Manila.
1992: McDonald’s goes nationwide
McDonald’s brings its food and convenience closer to every Filipino as it opens its first stores in Visayas and Mindanao. It was in 1992 when McDonald’s restaurants were put-up in the cities of Cebu and Cagayan De Oro.
2005: McDonald’s becomes 100% Filipino-owned
In order to achieve its vision of Una Sa PamilyangPinoy, McDonald’s Philippines knew it had to become a 100% Filipino-owned company. McDonald’s Philippines remains all-Filipino to this day.
Today, McDonald’s has grown to become one of the country’s leading fast food chains with more than 460 restaurants nationwide. With President and Chief Executive Officer Kenneth S. Yang at the helm, McDonald’s is now a multibillion-Peso company that continues to serve Filipinos all over the country.
OUR VISION, MISSION and VALUES:
First to respond to the fast changing needs of the Filipino family.
First choice when it comes to food and dining experience.
First mention as the ideal employer and socially responsible company.
First to respond to the changinglifestyle of the Filipino family.
To serve the Filipino community by providing great-tasting food and the most relevant customer delight experience.
Customer-Driven: Conscious and deliberate action to exceed the needs and requirements of both internal and external customers
Malasakit: Concern for the customer, employees, co-workers, business partners, community and company
Integrity: Being upright in character and action, upholding the standards of one’s profession and position through honesty, responsibility, and trust
Teamwork: Working as ONE towards achieving a common goal
Excellence: Day to day drive to deliver THE BEST results
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Uniform for Operations / Business for Corporate Office