Pasig City Jobs Retention Specialist | Urgent Hiring | Onsite Position at Acquire BPO
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Acquire BPO is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of retention specialist | urgent hiring | onsite and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Retention Specialist | Urgent Hiring | Onsite|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Customer Advocate (CA) role is a key contributor on the Renewals team. The Customer Advocate will proactively initiate the annual renewals process and drive all phases of the renewal lifecycle. This includes leading the renewal sales process with key stakeholders by facilitating the preparation, delivery and negotiation pricing options, revising assets, obtaining quote/PO approvals, and filing appropriate paperwork. The CAs role is to drive and manage the renewal pipeline. Additionally, the CA works directly with the Renewals Analyst (RA) to ensure timely and efficient renewals processing, while working cross-functionally with Business Leaders and Account Management to solicit updates and feedback on deliverables related to renewals processing closures.
The CA is also expected to gain a understanding of their customer base’s pain points and how the company can bring them additional value and modernize their business by utilizing the Sales & Support Team and identify internal opportunities where applicable.
What your responsibilities are:
• Provide full range of customer service to assigned clients by phone or email. Full range of customer service includes handling of incoming calls and outgoing calls. The offered customer interaction should be of highest quality, accurate, polite, and competent.
• Customer care representatives work duties can as well include data entry to clients’ programs and other tasks. The data entry tasks should be made on account ownership, precise, and without mistakes.
• Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand.
• Be receptive to feedback and coaching from Team Leaders and other customer service representatives. Listen, ask questions, and enthusiastically implement the tools given to improve the quality of your work.
• Help to keep motivation high by being supportive to your colleagues
• Meet, and exceed targets set by your operations for different clients/projects.
• Propose ideas for continuous improvement.
• Meet or exceed all attendance minimums.
• Be actively involved in problem solving and propose improvements to processes
- Has salesforce background
- Tier 2 CSR
- Upselling background
- Good to excellent communication skills
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Fixed weekends off
- Opportunities for learning
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.We have 16-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We're recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we're looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: HMO Coverage up to 2 dependents, Non-taxable allowances and other incentives, Business Casual, Australian, UK & US time