Makati City Jobs Risk Management Assistant (expat) Position at Pacific Sea BPO Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Risk Management Assistant (Expat). For candidates who reside in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Pacific Sea BPO Services, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sciences & Actuarial/Statistics with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Pacific Sea BPO Services, Inc.|
|Position||Risk Management Assistant (expat)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Actuarial/Statistics, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Conducting monthly reconciliation of data from internal or external resources.
- Conduct statistical analysis to quantify risk, using statistical analysis software and econometric models.
- Monitor or analyze member’s data and statements to determine the degree of risk involved.
- Implement the strategy, by compiling spreadsheets or data and other related information.
- Generate using computer programs to evaluate member’s transaction status
- Compose reports and slide presentations that outline the findings and know how to recommend changes.
- Support other units in ensuring operations risks are minimized.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree / College Degree in Applied Mathematics, Actuarial Science / Applied Statistics or Equivalent (Business courses are also considered).
- Following Nationalities are encouraged to apply: Vietnamese, Thai, Indian, Bangladesh, Indonesian, Malaysian, Chinese, Korean and Cambodian
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Wiling to work in shifting schedule.
- Strong Analytical and organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable with Excel and Power Point (VBA and SQL experience is a plus).
- Highly motivated and keen to work in figures.
- Be able to multi task in a face-paced environment.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
Why work for PSP?
With 13 years of experience in the BPO industry in the Philippines; PSP is a pioneer in this space. It a great place to not only start your professional career, but also a place where experience matters.
PSP offers YOU an invaluable opportunity to work in a multi-national company with 500 staffs from different countries around Asia.
Benefits of being a PSP Expat Employee:
- First air ticket to the Philippines reimbursed fully by the Company
- FREE accommodation in Makati City with daily housemaid to clean the condo unit and wash your clothes (also includes utility bills and Wi-Fi paid for by the Company)
- Daily transport to and from the office
- Taxes will be absorbed by the Company
- THIRTY (30) days Annual Leave
- After probation increment based on performance
- Bonus payout twice a year based on performance
- Annual festival Celebrations and gifts
- Life, Accidental and Medical Insurance Coverage
- Gym Memberships after confirmation (have we implemented?)
- HMO upon regularization
- Medicine Reimbursement
- Birthday Treat
- Nationality Celebration
Kindly add us up on Skype and message us your full name and position applying for.
Skype ID: **
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- No experience required for this role
- Work visa can be provided for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since its establishment in 2009, Pacific Sea BPO Services (PSP) has transformed into one of the biggest business process outsourcing companies that deliver top-notched services in marketing, customer support and emerging technologies.
Located at the Philippine Central Business District, Makati, PSP currently employs more than 400 talented and experienced individuals from different areas across the globe.
Promoting a culture of excellence and mutual respect, PSP is able to expand its operations and remain as one of the strongest movers and shakers of the industry.
Deliver exceptional services by exceeding expectations in all aspects including technology, services and people
• Customers: Constantly deliver and surpass customer satisfaction expectations through diverse offerings and top-notch services
• Stakeholder: To establish a fair and rewarding environment that constantly seeks opportunities for the development of human capital, strengthening of organizational culture and promotion of respect and equalityVision
Provide an unmatched experience to our customers by strategically utilizing our expertise as one of the industry’s pioneers
We always raise the bar higher. We constantly push ourselves to the limit. Excellence is a continuous endeavor, not a set goal.
We work in a multi-cultural environment and thus recognize the value and worth of a person regardless of their cultural background, values, beliefs and traditions.
We continuously research and identify new innovative ideas that would bring more benefits to our customers, employees and stakeholders alike
Customer service is at the heart of everything we do. We see to it that we continuously meet and exceed the needs of our customers.
There is no “I” in a team. Individual skills can only do so much. But together, we are invincible.
We go beyond managing people. We are role models who motivate, inspire and lead them to paths of success.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Meals allowances, Performance Incentives, Official Dress Code weekdays, Casual on weekends and public holidays, 9 Hour Working Days