Taguig City Jobs Risk Officer Position at East West Banking Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Risk Officer with full time working hours for our company office, East West Banking Corporation, for residents of Taguig City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, East West Banking Corporation, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Risk Officer.
|Company||East West Banking Corporation|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Identify, measure and manage the Bank’s key risks (according to risk area/s assigned) to ensure such stays within the defined potential loss (a.k.a. risk appetite), expected and unexpected, in accordance with the risk-reward policy of the Bank.
Above mandate is realized through the following broad activities:
- Put in place a Risk Management Framework (the Framework) appropriate for the Bank, includes devising the framework, relevant policies and procedures and monitoring systems.
- Propagate risk consciousness across the organization.
- Identify the Bank’s key risks, including drivers of such risks.
- Measure the Bank’s key risks
- Constantly monitor the Bank’s key risks relative to its defined risk tolerances.
- Report to relevant stakeholders the state of risk in the Bank.
- Regularly test the continuing relevance and effectiveness of the Risk Management Framework, includes ascertaining its effective implementation across the Bank, and update the same as appropriate.
- College graduate in business-related course or other relevant course, Finance (includes Accounting), Statistics, or Mathematics is preferred
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Should have knowledge on the following:
· Corporate finance
· Cost-benefit (risk-reward) analysis
· Facilitation or presentation skills
· Financial (risk) reporting/analysis
· Risk management principles and tools
- Must be a critical thinker and has good communication skills.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Fast track career progression
- Enjoy fair work-life balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We have a passion for excellence. Innovation drives our growth. We require individual initiative and promote creativity yet we work as a team. Integrity permeates the relationship we build. We value customer focus and concern for our people. We are a fast-growing full service Commercial Bank inviting young, competent and highly motivated individuals to consider these career opportunities and grow with us.
East West Bank became the 34th commercial bank in the country when Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas granted it an authority to operate as a commercial bank on July 6, 1994 - the first commercial banking license issued in over 20 years. East West Bank's establishment is a solid testimonial of the government's policy on bank liberalization allowing greater participation of investors in the thriving financial market. Filled with desire and optimism to make a difference in the Filipino's life, East West Bank formally opened its banking doors to the public on August 1, 1994. After seven years in operations, the Bank shed off its former rising sun logo to give way to a new double infinity icon. Symbolically, the new identity represents the dawning of a new day of fresh encounters with the Bank's clients, offering them limitless opportunities and possibilities that will make their lives complete.
Product & Services
East West Bank understands that personal financial services are of high importance. We provide you with useful information, financial planning tools & better options to help you make your own smart financial decisions. From any direction, East West Bank knows quality banking service you can bank on. Take a giant step forward now, today, with a click of a button to ww.eastwestbanker.comAn East West Bank innovative offering, primarily designed to suit the growing complex requirements of business organizations like yours. The Corporate Suite gives you the comfort of knowing that more of your routine & tedious tasks are being taken care of, allowing you to focus on the more pressing needs of your business.East West Bank is embarking a more efficient delivery system of bank products & services through on-line branches, ATMs & soon through Phone banking, Mobile banking and Internet banking. East West Bank's ATMs are linked to the Bancnet & Megalink ATM networks
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Car Plan for Offficers, Corporate
- Specific Location: The Beaufort, BGC Taguig City