Cavite Jobs Sales And Marketing Manager Position at Global Packaging Systems and Materials Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Cavite and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Global Packaging Systems and Materials Corp. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Sales and Marketing Manager and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Global Packaging Systems and Materials Corp.|
|Position||Sales And Marketing Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Authorities & Responsibilities:
- Coaches sales people, counsels, supports, motivates or provides information that they need in order to help them meet their sales objectives.
- Establishes sales objectives for the department to plan, organize, direct and control sales staff.
- Understands departmental financial data to determine what is happening in your department.
- Reviews financial data that affects the department’s profit centers.
- Participates in recruiting, hiring and training for sales people.
- Develops the most well trained, professional sales force possible.
- Constantly strives toward continuing professional growth.
- Works to improve sales skills, managerial skills, business skills and product knowledge.
- Handles, maintains, controls & monitors industry related software (CRM).
- Overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for the existing products.
- Meets annual sales goals and targets.
- Negotiates the agreement terms and closing down sales.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Management, Marketing or any related courses.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in related field.
- MBA is an advantage but not a requirement
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Able to communicate complicated ethical issues, with effective presentation skills.
- Strong effective communicator.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution. Commitment to continuous learning
Job Type: Full-time
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Global Packaging Systems and Materials Corporation (est. 2001) specializes in supplying flexible packaging for the FMCG, Pharmaceutical, and Agricultural industries.
"We are a valued partner to the country's largest and most visible companies."
It is our aim to contribute to the global competitiveness of our clients by supplying only best-in-class packaging materials, coupled with value-added end-to-end logistics support.
Products and Services
Core expertise in the supply and management of Printed Packaging Films and Pouches, as well as Printed and Laminated PP Woven sacks and bags for food, agriculutral and pharmaceutical applications.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Clothing, Travel, Food, Medicine..., Regular hours, Monday-Fridays, Saturday open