Taguig City Jobs Sales Position at Empire East Land Holdings, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Empire East Land Holdings, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Sales for our office.
This position requires a working hours system which domiciled in Taguig City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Empire East Land Holdings, Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Responsible for the sale of Empire East projects and developments
- Promotes properties through advertisements, open house events and participation in different sales activities
- Sources possible clients and manages clients with the utmost standard of service.
- Proactively identifies current and potential client concerns and resolves issues
- Advises clients on market conditions, prices, documentation requirements and related matters.
- Complies strictly with his/her sales quota
- Male or Female
- A graduate of any 4-year course or with at least 72 units in college
- With good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel and is a team player.
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented and results-driven.
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task effectively in a team environment.
- Has the ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and managing Account Analysts.
- Responsible for the management of sales, and for creating rapport with current and potential clients.
- Identifies customer needs and exceeds client expectations.
- Communicates job expectations, plans, and monitors sales production.
- Achieves sales targets by supervising, planning and coordinating daily activities with a team of Account Analysts.
- The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s or College Degree in Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Must be a graduate of a reputable College or University.
- With pleasing personality and excellent communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Willing to travel and can recruit and manage a team of salespeople.
- At least one year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
PROPERTY COORDINATOR/PROPERTY TELESALES TRAINEE
Prospecting activities. Must be able to generate his own leads through various activities to be conducted but not limited to telemarketing and online selling.
Presentation skills. Expected to be able to handle project presentations and clients call with limited supervision. Must also be able to invite clients for project site tripping and eventually close deals.
Closing skills. Expected to convert online inquiries and leads into closable accounts and sales production.
Job Attitude. Expected to have right disposition towards his career, their team and their clients and the company.
Must have a bachelor’s degree or college undergraduate with at least 72 units of bachelor’s degree
Knowledgeable in MS Office Applications
Familiar with Social Media platforms
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Contractual (6 months)
Probationary (6 months)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Empire East Land Holdings, Inc, BGC Corporate Center, 30th Street corner 11th Avenue, 30th St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Company’s Corporate or Business Profile Empire East Land Holdings, Inc. (the "Company") was incorporated under Philippine law on 15 July 1994. Prior to its incorporation, the Company was a division of Megaworld Corporation (formerly, Megaworld Properties & Holdings, Inc.) and was then known as its Community Housing Division. In 1994, Megaworld Corporation decided to spin off its Community Housing Division into what is now the Company for the purpose of separating its high-end residential and office business from its lower and middle-income housing business.
The Company is presently engaged in the development and marketing of mid-cost housing projects in the form of condominium communities, subdivision lots and house and lot packages, and commercial units to a limited extent. The Company also leases out commercial and industrial properties. Its core products are mid-to high-rise condominium towers within metro manila up to single-detached homes and house-and-lot packages in progressive suburban areas. As of December 2013, Megaworld holds 81.72% of the Company.
Our Vision- To be a brand of home that understands the humanity of its dwellers and crafts a cityscape of lifestyle empowerment.
Our Mission- To build homes with a blueprint that reflects the reality of the all-time wants and needs of aspiring homebuyers, integrated into dynamic communities engineered thru innovative and pioneering lifestyle concepts.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Housing Plan, Paid Leaves, Life Insurance, Health Insurance