Taguig City Jobs Sales Executive Position at 1Rotary Trading Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Taguig City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, 1Rotary Trading Corporation is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Sales Executive and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||1Rotary Trading Corporation|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Responsible for the business development of the company in his/her assigned geographical area.
- Identifies possible clients by preparing a list of target corporations.
- Continuously scouts for new corporations/companies for corporate presentations.
- Visits new and prospective clients to introduce the company and its products.
- Ensures generation of sales from new accounts to achieve area and company targets.
- Maintains good relationships with existing corporate clients for repeat business and possible referrals.
- Submits advance itinerary with schedules of meetings and visits prior to actual visits.
- Keeps himself abreast with new products In the market as well as competitor activities and submits competitor information to the Area Sales Lead.
- Coordinates with his/her branches.
- Lead branch personnel In day-to-day sales activities.
- Provide quality leadership.
- Maintaining daily upkeep of the branch.
- Submits the required reporting (daily, weekly, monthly) on or before the deadline.
- Proper encoding of calls or data in the program.
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales under the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, in Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce, or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Key Accounts Management or equivalent
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
With more than two decades of experience as an indoor air and climate parts and supplies expert, we continue to innovate and work with experts in the HVAC industry through partnerships with the leading manufacturers from different countries to help not only homes but businesses thrive via advanced, quality, and affordable HVAC related solutions that drive health, efficiency, and productivity indoors.
To this day, 1Rotary is making its mark further in the industry with over 90 branches and more than 600 employees in the Philippines. We build bridges in the archipelago by making products available in the different major cities across the country. Providing stable jobs for our countrymen inspires us to go the distance
1 ROTARY WAY
1Rotary Way is a unique application of our business ethics. It outlines the fundamental core values and business methods that all of our people should follow and apply in each aspect of their day-to-day work. Our employees are our greatest assets. That is why each employee serving our clients is trained to do business with integrity, to profit wisely, and never to sacrifice short-term gain for long-term relationships with clients, suppliers, and co-workers.
1Rotary will continue to succeed through fair management practices and by constantly developing our business skills. We pride ourselves on having trained and knowledgeable people who exemplify the values that the company holds.
A GROWING BRAND
Constant training of our people, innovation, and total client satisfaction have long been the hallmarks of 1Rotary, and it is a tried and tested formula that has enabled us to remain at the top of our game for more than two decades.
But 1Rotary is a company that does not rest on its laurels. Indeed, continuous expansion is at the forefront—a move that will enable us to bring our own brands and products to more customers in the regional and global market in the years to come.
1Rotary is also huge in the area of CSR. Through the World Vision program--Child Sponsorship. We have been able to help more than 80 children as of today by helping their communities establish long-term access to essentials like clean water, nutrition, education, and more, according to their needs.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Birthday Leave, Uniform, Team Bonding, HMO for Employee & 1 dependent