Makati City Jobs Sales Executive Position at Business Machines Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of SALES EXECUTIVE. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Business Machines Corporation, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Business Machines Corporation|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Generate sales of machines or software within a territory and according to management priorities.
- Ensure repeat-purchases by cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with customers.
- Identify/qualify likely buyers and develop a sales saturation plan to prospect them.
- Graduate of any Business or Computer Course.
- Above average communication and presentation skills.
- At least with 6 months experience in sales.
- Preferably (but not necessarily) with experience in Electronic Cash, Register (ECR) and (Point of Sales) Machines, bar code printers, bank equipment and other office machines.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BISMAC founded in 1957, has grown into the largest integrated office and bank equipment distributor in the Philippines. It has established a reputation for high quality office machines and reliable after sales support. Bismac prides itself in having well trained technicians and carrying a wide inventory of spare parts.
To attain leadership in the industry with standards of excellence as an Office Equipment Distributor and as a responsive and efficient Service organization.
To conduct business in a professional and honorable manner adhering to the values of ethical conduct, commitment, competence and excellence.
To achieve growth, stability and strength for the benefit of the employees, management and stockholders.
In addition, to uphold the company’s corporate responsibilitytowards the improvement of the economy and the welfare of the Filipino people.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mandatory Benefits