National Capital Region City Jobs Sales Executive Position at Rebmann Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of SALES EXECUTIVE (FOOD MICROBIOLOGY) in our company, Rebmann Incorporated. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Effectively implements marketing programs to target customers.
- Regularly achieves sales target set by the company within a specified budget
- Responsible for account management and maintenance issues within the territories such as creating demands
- Conducts Product Presentations and other activities within territory.
- Grow existing accounts by maintaining relationships and develop opportunities with clients.
- Conducts daily sales calls, face to face and ocular visit to customer site.
- Prepare and deliver product presentation explaining products to customers.
- Facilitates and coordinate order processing and delivery of products.
- Graduate of B.S. Food Microbiology, Food Technology, Chemistry, Biology, Medical Technology or equivalent
- Proven sales experience
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Can start ASAP
Perks and Benefits:
- HMO benefits
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Rebmann, Inc., 3/F Picture City Center, 88 Timog Avenue 1108, Filipina|
- Established company
- HMO benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our core competency lies on our stronghold of all Hospitals, Private and Government, especially the major hospitals in the Greater Metro Manila Area (GMMA). The Greater Metro Manila Area of the National Capital Region of the Philippines is the country's capital and considered the nation's gateway to the world. It remains to be the country's major commercial, financial and educational center and the heart of the country's national government. Its strategic location enables the formation of the nation's economic, political and social structure that trickles down to the countryside.
GMMA lists several Central Business Districts established in the following Areas: Quezon City Central Business District, Ortigas Central Business District, Makati Central Business District and Taguig Central Business District. To date, there are approximately 160 Private Hospitals and 60 Government Hospitals within the GMMA region, the aggregate of which contributes to sixty percent (60%) of the total Healthcare sales revenue nationwide.
RMI leverages on its stronghold of all GMMA hospitals that allows the company to sign and maintain live contract agreements with its comprehensive list of hospital accounts, allowing the company to service hospitals with extensive line of products.
As the company’s Sales and Marketing Teams make it their business to know and keep a constant line of communication with the Key Opinion Leaders of each department of each account, RMI is able to introduce new products in the market, as proven by our track record of numerous product launches, and also efficiently maintain the business established.
RMI also extends its coverage and market reach via participation in various seminars and conventions year on year. Because of the company’s efficient deployment of people, the lean organization allows for optimal utilization of resources, the effectivity of which allows the company to offer the most competitive prices, especially where government biddings are concerned.
The company is also known among its client base as the distributor of choice when it comes to fast, reliable and effective delivery of Hospital requirements that gets orders on time, whether on a regular day or on a holiday. We make it a point to maintain one of our Business Philosophies which is, the degree of urgency is always equal to the degree of response time.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: 228-190-247-000
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)