Makati City Jobs Sales Manager | Software Position at Infomax System Solutions & Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Infomax System Solutions & Services, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of sales manager | software and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Infomax System Solutions & Services, Inc.|
|Position||Sales Manager | Software|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Eng/Tech/IT, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Achieves the assigned sales target, develops annual plans for the accounts assigned with, and sets performance standards and/or key performance indicators (KPI).
- Prospects and develops new client relationships and new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Gathers and documents information on client’s profile and business requirements before and after meeting with the client.
- Manages and organizes the preparation of documents and/or requirements for bidding with government entities and eligibility requirements of private entities for accreditation and/or annual update of records.
- Consults with the Solutions Architect and the Sales Lead, recommends conceptual solutions for simple requirements of the client.
- Guides and assists the Technical Support in the formulation of technical solutions to client’s requirements.
- Prepares and organizes materials such as brochures and deliver strategic sales presentations to existing or prospective clients.
- Develops innovative proposal an schedule meeting/presentation with a client.
- Defines and agrees on contract terms and pricing with the client and ensures closure of the deal.
- Provides inputs to the Sales Leader for the negotiation of contract terms and pricing with the principal and other 3rd party providers for equipment and/or service requirements.
- Updates self on products, servicers, competition, industry and IT trends.
- Assists Accounting in the collection of overdue accounts.
- Submits representation reports.
- Conducts professional presentation to Client executives and responds to their objections
- Determines requirements of the clients and maps it to the solution features
- Generates prospects using social media and webinars
- Ensures quota achievement by pipeline management.
- Maintain the profitability of each deal to the standards required by management.
- Develops business case to ensure successful acquisition of the solution
- Performs other job related that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Studies or equivalent
- Has 5-7 years of IT Solutions selling
- Experience in directing work of junior sales personnel
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to work independently
- A good team player
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills and communication skills
- Good command in documentation and project management
- 75% of the time spent outside of the office for client presentation and visit
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Infomax Systems Solutions and Services, Inc., 101 Rada, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
INFOMAX is a wholly owned Filipino company that was incorporated and registered to SEC on February 1998. Infomax aims to provide world class solutions in the area of Content Integration and Business Intelligence. Our goal is to maximize our customers IT investments by providing them with high-value solutions that will improve their business processes and increase their revenue stream.
We aim to be the preferred Partner in their business initiatives. We enable and empower our employees to render innovative and high quality services to our customers. We will empower ouremployees with industry skills and product knowledge to become highly respected professionals in their fields.
INFOMAX believes in sharing its success with the employees who have helped the Company in achieving its success and exceeding its goals. Considered as a valuable asset, Infomax prioritizes their personal and professional growth through competitive compensation and benefits, and empowers them with industry skills and product knowledge to become highly respected professionals in their fields.
Joining Infomax means that you will have the opportunity to further develop your existing knowledge and skills. Furthermore, you will have the privilege to grow in our corporate environment guided by the Commitment to Excellence, Integrity to our Customers and Respect for the Individual.
If you have the genuine passion for technology, a creative mind, and the desire to work with professionals in the industry, then we would like to hear from you.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)