Bulacan Jobs Sales Officer -bulacan Position at Golden Legacy Financing Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Sales Officer -Bulacan. For candidates who reside in Bulacan and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Golden Legacy Financing Corporation and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱11,000 - ₱13,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Golden Legacy Financing Corporation|
|Position||Sales Officer -bulacan|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 11.080|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 12.500|
The Sales Officer is responsible in building a sales team through agent recruitment and in achieving the sales targets within the assigned area
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
A. Delivery of Sales Targets
· Conduct daily sales activities to meet the company’s sales and productivity targets.
· Oversee the day-to-day sales activities of agents under his/her leadership.
· Monitor and ensure achievement of targets of agents
· Plan daily and weekly itinerary for the agents to ensure that they meet required client visits
· Attend to issues raised by agents in the team and strive to develop solutions. If needed, escalate issues to Field Sales Supervisor.
· Ensure that sales operations conducted by agents are within company standards and aligned with company values.
· Identify new sales opportunities and implement marketing and promotional campaigns to support sales growth.
· Perform other related functions as deemed necessary by the immediate superior.
B. Develop a highly productive Sales Team
· Continuously build and develop sales channel through agent recruitment
· Ensure that his/her sales teams have the right tools, skills, product knowledge, and discipline to achieve high performance.
C. Administrative Functions
· Ensure proper use of Revolving Cash Fund. Timely and accurate submission of documents
· Ensure proper usage and maintenance of the issued sales tools (service vehicle, laptop, printer, cellphone)
- Takes on other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our History: A commitment to Service
The Golden Legacy Financing Corporation has been serving thousands of retired pensioners and their communities since 1991, continuing a legacy of meaningful experiences that we are proud to carry on for generations to come.
Established in 1991, The Golden Legacy Financing Corporation (TGLFC) is an SEC-licensed financing company offering pension loan solutions to retirees of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), & Social Security System (SS). As of December 2017, its loan portfolio was at PHP 1.15 Billion from over 8,00 AFP and SS borrowers. It currently operates 7 branches located in Manila, Dagupan, Tarlac, Lipa, Naga, Iloilo, and Cebu.
As part of its mission to service even more Filipinos, TGLFC is currently expanding its product suite and has recently launched its first non-pension loan product under its Salary Loan Program.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: ASO91-193697
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Retirement Plan, Leave Entitlements, Performance-based Incentives/ Bonus