National Capital Region Jobs Sales Representative – Aortic Position at MEDTRONIC INTERNATIONAL LTD (SINGAPORE BRANCH)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Sales Representative – Aortic with full time working hours for our company office, MEDTRONIC INTERNATIONAL LTD (SINGAPORE BRANCH), for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Financial Services and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, MEDTRONIC INTERNATIONAL LTD (SINGAPORE BRANCH), is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Sales Representative – Aortic.
|Company||MEDTRONIC INTERNATIONAL LTD (SINGAPORE BRANCH)|
|Position||Sales Representative – Aortic|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Financial Services, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Careers That Change Lives
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions – we’re a market leader and growing every day. You can be proud to sell medical technologies that are rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation. Our expanding portfolio delivers measurable clinical and economic value – and opens doors. You will be empowered to shape your own career. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Together, we can transform healthcare. Join us for a career in sales that changes lives.
A Day in the Life
- Promotes and sells Medtronic’s products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including distributors and healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from Medtronic’s products and/or services.
- Promotes and establishes education of the company’s products and/or services.
- Conducts market research including customers and competitors activities.
- Implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Communicates customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internal stakeholders including R&D, Operations and Marketing.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and working knowledge of company products and services
- Good knowledge of coronary/cardio products and experience in managing interventional cardiologist/cardiologists and working is preferred
- Clinical experience in cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiac surgery, or vascular surgery is a plus.
- Career-level medical device sales/pharma representatives, who are fully qualified, experienced professionals in driving product and scientific activities
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
What We Offer
We recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company’s success. We believe in rewarding our staff with a complete package of benefits designed to support them at every career and life stage. As a result, our employees have access to the following benefits, to name a few:
- Our global well-being program supports your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Medtronic Employee Assistance Program offers confidential support and resources to build and enhance employee and organizational resilience, productivity, teamwork and psychologically healthy workplaces.
- Various insurance benefits include Inpatient and Outpatient Medical Insurance, Life, Disability and Accident Insurance.
- We have generous employee referral programs, employees stock purchase plan, leave benefits, and more!
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.