Cavite Jobs Sales Representative Position at United Pharma Plus (Unipharma) Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, United Pharma Plus (Unipharma) Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as sales representative with a full time work system, which domiciled in Cavite and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Financial Services.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||United Pharma Plus (Unipharma) Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Financial Services, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Act as an important link between a company and its clients. You’ll be striving to understand your client’s goals, and then organize the agency’s creative and administrative staff to help them produce effective campaigns.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Meeting clients to discuss their advertising needs.
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met.
- Managing the account’s budget and invoicing the client.
- Making ‘pitches’ to win new business.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Present products to prospective clients.
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication.
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Graduate of BS or BA in business administration, marketing or equivalent.
- Having a background in banking/fintech industry is a plus.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A duly organized corporation establish in December 2011 addressed at Sta. Cruz, Manila. Our company is SEC, BIR and BFAD registered. Medicines are manufactured at ISO certified companies with Bio assay conducted at Cedres. We are one of the main suppliers of medicines in Metro Manila and provinces
Our main goal is to provide holistic health care to people of different stages.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)