National Capital Region City Jobs Sales Specialist – Asphalt Position at Rua Seguridad Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Sales Specialist - Asphalt (Project Based) with tempoaray working hours for our company office, Rua Seguridad Corporation, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Rua Seguridad Corporation, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Sales Specialist - Asphalt (Project Based).
|Company||Rua Seguridad Corporation|
|Position||Sales Specialist - Asphalt|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Temporary|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Sales Research Specialist (for Asphalt) is responsible for supporting the Business Development team in validating potential customer segments of Cold Mix Asphalt, generating leads from utility contractors, conducting product presentations and demonstrations, and assisting new accounts by identifying and addressing pain points.
- Conduct customer segment discovery and research to identify potential target markets
- Develop and execute lead generation strategies to acquire new customers
- Validate utility company operations and requirements to ensure alignment with product offerings
- Create a Competitive Profile Matrix (CPM) for Cold Mix Asphalt
- Conduct product presentations and demonstrations to potential customers
- Manage new accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Maintain relationships with key decision-makers in the utility industry
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- At least 2 to 3 years of B2B sales experience in the Construction Chemicals or Materials Industry, particularly Asphalt and Bitumen products.
- Previous experience in dealing with Utility companies (Water and Telecommunications) is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Workspace is necessary.
- A proven track record in B2B sales and marketing is essential.
- Strong skills in client relationship management are required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and own a motorcycle for ease of mobility within the assigned territory (NCR).
- Field Work/once a week reporting on site
- Head Office location: Unit 2B The West Wing Building, West Ave, Quezon City
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Unit 2B, RUA Seguridad Corporation, The West Wing Bldg, 107 West Ave, Project 7, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Rua Seguridad is a 100-percent owned Filipino company that designs and manufactures 100-percent world class road marking products. In 15 years of operation, we have moved from strength to strength, driven by passionate and principled new-generation thinkers and doers in the highway construction industry.
Our philosophy is to deliver products and services at levels that consistently meet and exceed national and global standards in road construction and engineering standards.
We believe in helping our partners create their own paths to success by faithfully committing to these standards – project by project, year on year.
We first incorporated Rua Seguridad in 2006 as an importer-retailer and supplier of thermoplastic road marking paints, soon establishing our reputation as one of the country’s major suppliers.
In 2010, Rua Seguridad shifted into construction services, and we became a service provider of thermoplastic paint road marking applications services for public and private companies in the Philippines.
In 2015, we shifted again to R&D and committed to manufacturing our own brands of thermoplastic paints, additives, and road marking equipment. Today we are proud producers of two brands of thermoplastic paint – and on the way to launch more products soon. We also deploy our own onsite kneading and application machinery at many project sites and execute road marking applications at the request of our clients.
Our client portfolio reflects deep and long-lasting partnerships with some of the largest construction entities in the Philippines: EEI Corp., F.F. Cruz & Co, Makati Development Corp (MDC), Manila North Tollways Corp (MNTC), and the Philippine Department of Public Works and Highways. We believe our products and services speak for themselves, as they’ve helped us secure many of the businesses we still work with today.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 16009287
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays-Fridays (8AM - 5 PM)