National Capital Region City Jobs Sales Specialist – Bitumen Position at Rua Seguridad Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Rua Seguridad Corporation|
|Position||Sales Specialist - Bitumen|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Temporary|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Sales Specialist (for Bitumen) is responsible for supporting the business development team in identifying potential customers by validating Luzon Asphalt Batching Plant operations, conducting product presentations and demonstrations, and managing accounts to increase market penetration.
- Conduct market research to validate Asphalt Batching Plants in Luzon
- Completion of Validation Reports by collecting technical data from the plants
- Prepare and deliver product presentations and demonstrations to potential customers
- Manage accounts and build long-term relationships with customers
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- At least 2 to 3 years of B2B sales experience in the Asphalt or Concrete Batching Plant Industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Workspace is necessary.
- A proven track record in B2B sales and marketing is essential.
- Strong skills in client relationship management are required.
- Must be willing to travel frequently.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and own a vehicle for ease of mobility within the assigned territory (Luzon).
- Field Work/once a week reporting on site
- Head Office location: Unit 2B The West Wing Building, West Ave, Quezon City
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Unit 2B, RUA Seguridad Corporation, The West Wing Bldg, 107 West Ave, Project 7, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Rua Seguridad is a 100-percent owned Filipino company that designs and manufactures 100-percent world class road marking products. In 15 years of operation, we have moved from strength to strength, driven by passionate and principled new-generation thinkers and doers in the highway construction industry.
Our philosophy is to deliver products and services at levels that consistently meet and exceed national and global standards in road construction and engineering standards.
We believe in helping our partners create their own paths to success by faithfully committing to these standards – project by project, year on year.
We first incorporated Rua Seguridad in 2006 as an importer-retailer and supplier of thermoplastic road marking paints, soon establishing our reputation as one of the country’s major suppliers.
In 2010, Rua Seguridad shifted into construction services, and we became a service provider of thermoplastic paint road marking applications services for public and private companies in the Philippines.
In 2015, we shifted again to R&D and committed to manufacturing our own brands of thermoplastic paints, additives, and road marking equipment. Today we are proud producers of two brands of thermoplastic paint – and on the way to launch more products soon. We also deploy our own onsite kneading and application machinery at many project sites and execute road marking applications at the request of our clients.
Our client portfolio reflects deep and long-lasting partnerships with some of the largest construction entities in the Philippines: EEI Corp., F.F. Cruz & Co, Makati Development Corp (MDC), Manila North Tollways Corp (MNTC), and the Philippine Department of Public Works and Highways. We believe our products and services speak for themselves, as they’ve helped us secure many of the businesses we still work with today.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 16009287
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays-Fridays (8AM - 5 PM)