Quezon City Jobs Sales Staff – Onsite – 2 Headcounts – Can Start Asap Position at Information Professionals, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Information Professionals, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as sales staff - onsite - 2 headcounts - can start asap with a full time work system, which domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱17,000 to a maximum of ₱18,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Information Professionals, Inc.|
|Position||Sales Staff - Onsite - 2 Headcounts - Can Start Asap|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 17.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 18.000|
- Finding government quotations amounting to a set budget
- Sourcing different products either locally (Shopee, Lazada, etc) or internationally (Alibaba, Amazon)
- Quoting products at an average amount of profit margin
- Enlisting, costing, and linking products with the use of spreadsheets
- Reviewing government contracts and specifications of procurements
- Tracking quotations, purchase orders, and awards
- Organizing and filing company documents
- Replying to and checking procurement emails
- Contacting suppliers and transporters to check stocks and inventory
- Communicating with team members and the head of sales
- With 1-2 years of relevant experience (corporate background, government transactions)
- Must be Marketing/Business administration or related courses
- Must have a conversational ability to speak English and Filipino
- Must have a desktop/laptop
- Must have a phone/smartphone
- Must have knowledge using Google Sheets, Google Documents, and Adobe Acrobat
- Must have knowledge of sending out emails
- Must have knowledge in ordering/purchasing products in local and/or foreign platforms
Permanent/direct employment with the client
Flexible working hours (mostly online meetings, minimal field work)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||7th Floor, Information Professionals, Inc., Arcadia Building, 860 Quezon Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Information Professionals, Incorporated (IPI) is one of the leading experts in providing Information Technology consulting services and products in the Philippines. Anchored on its ideals of excellence, service and professionalism, IPI is committed to providing a wide range of high quality IT products and services to a variety of industries. Our expertise encompasses a wide array of client-centered, cost-effective and innovative business process solutions and services which enable our partner organizations to achieve long-term productivity, profitability and sustainability.
IPI began its operations in 1986 with its compact team focused on core IT consulting activities. Its competencies, portfolio of services and products grew steadily in the succeeding years, keeping in step with the demands of industry. Today IPI provides a wide range of IT products and services, including industry-specific software development, accounting and human resource management systems, corporate software solutions services, and full IT systems integration. Beyond e-solutions, IPI has remained the IT service provider of choice in the Philippines.
IPI uses an outsourcing strategy which is used to staff a project and respond to business objectives. It enables you to get qualified and experienced personnel to suit your requirements working exclusively on-site or offshore. It is a perfect solution for your seasonal or special projects.
We deliver services to develop, maintain, manage and support applications. Our skilled application professionals help manage fluctuating skill needs, skill gaps and change staffing needs to meet aggressive project timelines.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days