Pangasinan (Others) Jobs Sales Supervisor – North, Central Luzon Position at PMFTC Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company PMFTC Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pangasinan (Others) and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of sales supervisor – north, central luzon and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Sales Supervisor – North, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, Omni-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand.
Purpose of the job and your day to day tasks:
As Sales Supervisor, you will lead, manage, and coach Retail Salesmen in your assigned territory to achieve business objectives. Supervises Retail Salesmen (Van Salesmen/VSM) in managing their territories in terms of volume achievement, accounts receivable management, price management, coverage strategy, distribution and visibility of PMFTC portfolio, and monitoring VSM’s accountabilities i.e. sales, stock inventory reconciliation, daily collection and remittances, collection/status of outstanding AR, revolving fund, and fleet maintenance
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Skill and competencies:
· Should be a graduate of any 4 year course
· With driver’s license for at least a year and can drive manual transmission
· Minimum of 4-5 years of supervisory experience and field sales experience
· Strong Interpersonal skills and are knowledgeable in negotiation and consultative selling
· With proven sales/marketing projects and initiatives
· Strong organization skills
· Excellent communication skills and people skills
Candidates should be amenable to be assigned anywhere in our North and Central Luzon sales offices, Mondays to Saturdays, no fixed schedule and can start as early 4:30 AM.
|Address||393M+M9J PMFTC Inc. - Mangaldan SO, Mangaldan, Pangasinan, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2013, the company held an estimated 15.7% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.2% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see ww.pmi.com.
PMFTC Inc., an affiliate of PMI, is the market leader in the local cigarette industry. Successful applicants will be given the opportunity to be part of a company not only with a proven record of success but also a clear plan for the future. Today, we are leaders in pioneering innovation and new products that best address the evolving needs of our adult consumers and markets. We are also committed to making a difference in our communities. We have an active charitable contributions program that has had many successes.
- Industry: Tobacco
- Registration No.: 200918900
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), To be discussed, Regular Hours, Monday - Saturday