Sales Team Head (real Estate) Vacancies at Joy~Nostalg Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Sales Team Head (Real Estate) in our company, Joy~Nostalg Group. For candidates who reside in Mandaluyong City, Cavite & Laguna (Others) and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱30,000 - ₱35,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Sales Team Head (real Estate)|
|Region||Cavite, Laguna, Mandaluyong City|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
About the Role:
The Sales Team Head supervises Sales Officers / Assistants and Selling Units. Recruits, trains, develops & manages big broker group and sales organization, also provides strategic direction in terms of organization, sales strategies, marketing plans & programs to ensure the development of sales force and structure of his sales organization. Prepares sales forecasts and ensures sales targets are met on a monthly basis.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Graduate of Marketing, Management or Business courses
B. Work Experience
- Currently or previously handled supervisory or managerial role for at least 3 years in marketing or sales management for a real estate company or brokerage firm
- Strong Sales & Marketing orientation
- People Management Skills
- Change Management Skills
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Activity Management Skills
- Organizational Savvy Skills
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Computer Literate
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Joy~Nostalg is a group of companies with an array of business entities in various industries, namely Property, Power, Hospitality and Culinary. We aim to consistently deliver unique, quality, and sustainable products and services for people of all ages and backgrounds through our businesses. We take pride in being a proponent of alleviating homelessness and addressing the housing backlog in the Philippines.
For the past 12 years, Joy~Nostalg has developed communities under its 3 property brands: Elanvital Enclaves (residential properties catering to middle-income families), Everyhome Enclaves (economic housing), and Extraordinary Enclaves (socialized housing).
We have also established our own foundation, the Joy~Nostalg Foundation (JNF), whose main advocacy is the promotion of responsible home ownership among our housing beneficiaries and would-be homeowners, enacted through education, empowerment, and sustainable livelihood programs.
Apart from our Mission to "Create and Cater Moments of Happiness for Memories of Hope for Others" and our Vision of providing "Homes for Happiness and Hope Forever," Joy~Nostalg Group promotes and champions the collective value of CHRISTUDE, which stands for Commitment, Happiness, Responsibility, Integrity, Simplicity, Tenacity, Unity, Dynamism, and Excellence. These values govern the way members of the Joy~Nostalg Community conduct themselves in the organization, and these serve to guide us in achieving our goal to Spark Joy Morever.
A Spiritually-Centered, Socially-Missioned Business Platform Enterprise, Joy~Nostalg endeavors to serve as a social solution platform for others, by taking a proactive involvement in devising relevant solutions to address social problems, while also encouraging others who are concerned to genuinely cooperate and take part in becoming the solution.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: CS201208983
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Group Life and Accident Insurance, Nuptial Leave and Gift, Car Plan, etc., Corporate Attire, Monday - Friday (9AM to 6PM)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cavite 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Laguna 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Mandaluyong City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Cavite 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Laguna 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Mandaluyong City 2023
- Sales Team Head (real Estate) position job vacancies