National Capital Region Jobs Salesforce Developer ǀ Mid Shift ǀ Hybrid (1x A Month Rto) ǀ Taguig Position at Nezda Technologies, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Nezda Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Salesforce Developer ǀ Mid Shift ǀ Hybrid (1x a month RTO) ǀ Taguig and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Nezda Technologies, Inc.|
|Position||Salesforce Developer ǀ Mid Shift ǀ Hybrid (1x A Month Rto) ǀ Taguig|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
• Collaborating with the Salesforce Administrator to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits),
• Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Visualforce*, (based on specific requirements) to extend Salesforce to support business requirements,
• Custom User Interface development, including Visualforce* pages/Lightning pages, Aura Components** and Lightning Web Components,
• Integrations: Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization,
• Best Practices: Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development,
• Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code,
• Integrating and maintaining business applications to Salesforce, such as e.g., DocuSign
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Experience in Salesforce CRM app development with strong expertise in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Force.com at an enterprise level of Experience with SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, User Security Models, Page Layouts, Email Services, Dashboards,
Tasks, and Events.
• Experience with Lightning Components, Design System, APEX Classes, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Approval Processes, Aura, and Flow.
• Experience with Salesforce API and Web Services (REST/SOAP/Bulk).
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nezda - Established in 2014 with 2 offices world-wide, 200+ global clients and strategic workforce is now emerging as Philippines’s most promising people supply chain company with multiple offices and 300+ core employees.
The company started with IT Temporary staffing and now expanded its portfolio to now become the one stop solution for staffing & HR services by offering the following services:-Temporary staffing, Permanent Recruitment, Payroll processing, and Learning Services.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-18-01-010
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees