National Capital Region City Jobs Salesforce Developer Position at MBM Information Technology Consulting
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Salesforce Developer (Outworks) in our company, MBM Information Technology Consulting. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱70,000 - ₱120,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||MBM Information Technology Consulting|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 70.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 120.000|
· Graduate of Information Technology or any related courses
· Excellent communication skills
· 3-5 years experience in solutions delivery and proficient in Salesforce products and functionalities
· Experience with DocuSign for Salesforce integration
· Experience with Revenue Cloud (CPQ Salesforce)
· Experience with Salesforce B2C (DC2 storefront platform
· Knowledge of software systems and frameworks including AnglularJS, Git, GitHub, and .NET.
· Familiarity with Agile development technologies
· Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
· Strong attention to detail
· Must be a self-starter, can adapt to the use of new technology, able to multi-task, and able to work independently
· Meeting with development managers to discuss the scope of software projects.
· Proactively identifying and communicating opportunities to improve/streamline existing configuration
· Researching and designing new software systems, websites, programs, and applications.
· Writing and implementing, clean, scalable code.
· Perform coding, unit testing and/or system configuration changes to resolve defects and/or develop new enhancements, utilizing standard procedures and techniques
· Troubleshooting and debugging code.
· Verifying and deploying software systems.
· Evaluating user feedback.
· Recommending and executing program improvements.
· Maintaining software code and security systems.
· Creating technical documents
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||M.B.A. Consulting Philippines | Debt Collection Company, 967 Aurora Blvd., Project 2, Project 3, Quezon City, 1102 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MBM IT Consulting provides high quality technical services including but not limited to customer support, software development, software quality assurance and project management to select international clients.
Our dynamic teams serve Moreton Bay Technology, a global leader in hospitality software based in Sydney, Australia.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), To be discussed during Job offer
- Specific Location: Pasig