Makati City Jobs Sap Business Bydesign Consultant (pm Level) Position at 4618600757
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company 4618600757 is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of sap business bydesign consultant (pm level) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱50,000 - ₱80,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Sap Business Bydesign Consultant (pm Level)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 80.000|
Okay-Lab based in Seoul is looking for a SAP Business ByDesign Implementation Consultant to support our growing SAP Business ByDesign practice. As an SAP Business ByDesign Implementation Consultant, you will champion the implementation of SAP Business ByDesign solutions. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location. OkayLab can also offer a full time position in Seoul, Korea after 6~12 months.
As an SAP Business ByDesign Implementation Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Providing implementation consultation, project management, and support services during SAP Business ByDesign implementations and regression testing support during quarterly upgrades of SAP Business ByDesign.
- Recognizing and addressing gaps between SAP Business ByDesign solutions and the business practices of the client.
- Effectively communicating and building consensus with clients.
- Supporting the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details.
- Customizing forms and developing reports
- Designing and conducting master data migration from legacy systems into SAP Business ByDesign.
- Training, coaching, and mentoring Junior Implementation Consultants.
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of SAP Business ByDesign.
- Achievement of individual billable utilization targets.
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Good command of English.
- Business experience in Distribution, Media, or Engineering industries preferred.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience working with ERP solutions with SAP Business ByDesign.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment.
- SAP Business ByDesign Implementation Consultant Certification would be considered an asset.
- Willingness to travel to Korea from time to time.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- High performance related bonus scheme
- Opportunities to travel abroad
- Horizontal corporate culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
OkayLab is a management consulting firm based in Seoul.
We are a subsidiary of a global investment bank and covers broad client basis around the APAC region. Accoridng to our corporate policies, we have multi-national team and priorities diversity within our corporate culture.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 4618600757
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Makati City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Makati City 2023
- Sap Business Bydesign Consultant (pm Level) position job vacancies