Mandaluyong City Jobs Sap Concur L2 Support Position at Radix Systems Services Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Mandaluyong City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as SAP Concur L2 Support in our business office, Radix Systems Services Corporation.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Radix Systems Services Corporation|
|Position||Sap Concur L2 Support|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or any related courses
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience of demonstrated abilities in similar capabilities
- Deep understanding of SAP Concur configuration settings
- Amenable to work in a flexible schedule
- Willing to work in Alabang Muntinlupa Hybrid set-up
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the configuration of parameters and settings within SAP Concur’s Travel,
- Expense and Invoice modules according to the overall design defined by the Functional Consultant.
- Manage third-party and Concur integrations (e.g. credit cards, direct reimbursement to employees, direct payments to vendors)
- Conduct initial testing of the product configurations.
- Employees of this position are assigned to project teams within an assigned customer and utilize a variety of various platforms.
- Incumbents collaborate with the Functional Consultants to ensure that the final system is according to business requirements.
- Individuals in this job position are competent to perform work at the highest technical level within one or more functional areas.
- They ensure that application functions are customized to meet business needs/processes and apply a broad knowledge of various technical skills to fulfill the same.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Radix Systems Services Corporation is an I.T. outsourcing company established to provide local and international clients with highly professional and superior technical and business application skills and service products. Radix's area of focus is in application software development, implementation and support services.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Preferred to discuss during job offer