Cavite Jobs Search Engine Marketing Specialist Position at PMC – Cavite
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Search Engine Marketing Specialist with full time working hours for our company office, PMC - Cavite, for residents of Cavite and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, PMC - Cavite, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Search Engine Marketing Specialist.
|Company||PMC – Cavite|
|Position||Search Engine Marketing Specialist|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Digital Marketing, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Senior Media Buyer/Ads Specialist to lead our media buying team and drive our e-commerce sales through effective advertising campaigns. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing media buying strategies across various platforms, including social media, search engines, and programmatic advertising. The candidate must be well-versed in e-commerce and have experience leading a team.
- Develop and implement media buying strategies that align with business goals and objectives.
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer behavior to identify target audiences and optimize advertising campaigns.
- Plan and execute advertising campaigns across multiple channels, including social media, search engines, and programmatic advertising.
- Monitor advertising performance, adjust campaigns as needed, and provide regular reports to senior management.
- Work closely with creative teams to develop engaging and effective advertising content.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as sales and marketing, to ensure advertising campaigns align with overall marketing strategies.
- Manage a team of media buyers, providing guidance and support, and ensuring team members meet performance targets.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in media buying and e-commerce.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in media buying
- Strong knowledge of advertising platforms, including social media, search engines, and programmatic advertising.
- Proven experience in developing and executing successful advertising campaigns that drive e-commerce sales.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on data accuracy and integrity.
- Proficient in using media buying software and tools.
|Address||PMCI, Blk 4 Lot 9 Phase 3 Willy Drive Sterling Technopark, Carmona, Cavite, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Philippian Marketing Corporation is an e-commerce and Filipino owned company by the Siega family. It was established last June 2021 in the midst of a pandemic crisis and the start of the e-commerce phenomenon. Mr. Pris Hubert Siega the Chief- Executive Officer and Mrs. Jhunelaine Siega the Chief- Operations Officer, started to dream and and envision themselves for corporate transformation with Godgiven desires. It is the mission of transforming the lives of people in the workplace with a vision of being a multinational company.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: CS202005723
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Dasmariñas