Cavite Jobs Secure Power Technical Support Engineer Position at Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. – Philippine Br.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Secure Power Technical Support Engineer. For those of you who live in Cavite and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. - Philippine Br., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. – Philippine Br.|
|Position||Secure Power Technical Support Engineer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Services, Tech & Helpdesk Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Secure Power Technical Support Engineer
JOB TITLE: PRIMARY TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Date: Q3 2019
Hierarchical Reporting : CC Manager/Technical Team Leader
Recommended Job Code : QFT2
Improve Customer Satisfaction by providing a high quality professional Primary Technical Support to SE customers, particularly regarding technical information on products (in some instances prices and discounts included), application information during the pre-sales & after-sales process. Take the ownership and ensure the customer is satisfied before closing the request. Assure a proper resolution for queries related to product replacement, on-site intervention, technical complaints, product selection, troubleshooting and product quality returns. Create/modify knowledge database and review FAQ’s. Identify new business opportunities, define and quote product and equipment from customers’ requests, coordinating with relevant Quotation, Sales or Marketing contact for special prices. Communicate to relevant sales people.
- Provide 1st level of technical support in pre-sales (product selection, application information) and post-sales (product installation, technical characteristics, technical complaints) telephone and electronic to SE customers and partners;
- Responsible for answering incoming communications from customers on all channels (ex: phone, email, chat) and prioritizing customer’s support needs;
- Assure proper escalation to the 2nd level support when necessary or to to Service Team to provide on-site support as required;
- Issue quotations in accordance with customer requests and required standards: cross references, configuration, mix of products in cooperation with countries representatives;
- Provide support to the customers for product replacement, troubleshooting and technical complaints;
- Complete documentation and follow up on all commitments and customer details;
- Actively create/modify knowledge database,review FAQ’s, promote their usage towards the customers (same for video FAQs and download centers)
- Collaborate with Marketing on new product launches;
- Provide relevant product and process training to other team members;
- Ongoing proactive research and learning about new products, technologies and applications;
- Participate in the interaction centre’s continuous improvement process;
- Liaise between customers, After-Sales and Marketing regarding Product Quality Returns.
- Responsible for back-up (English language where local not covered) of tasks performed in other teams (technical support, generalist, Lead management, etc) when necessary
- Specific product and process related responsibilities:
- Propose FAQ from handled cases (bFO); create/contribute to Video FAQs
- Clarification of information in Company Manuals
- Make information available on the Company public WEB Site and on relevant forums; embed all digital resources in providing service to customers (Federated Search, mySchneider App, MySE etc)
- Participation in new product development process (Beta testing, technical proof reading and technical support documentation); contribute to Product Specifications and provide firmware upgrade assistance
- Be able to collect information needed in case of escalation to L2 (electrical single line&control wiring diagram, complete drive configuration, context and historical etc).
- Assist customer with obtaining log and configuration files through network
- Be able to use commissioning tools in order to obtain configuration
- Be able to provide technical answer by using documentation (User Guide, Programming Manual, Installation Manual)
Key Performance Indicators:
- Customer Satisfaction (individual and team NSS)
- Complaint Management: Customer Major Issue, Business Risk Escalation, Customer Safety Issue, Offer Safety Alert
- Generated revenue (individual and team)
- Case logging quality & quantity
- FAQs (written/video) – KCS Maturity, Linked FAQ to cases, New/Up-dated FAQs
- Federated Search adoption
- Training/coaching provided to colleagues quality and quantity
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years of work experience or Post-Secondary technical school with 2-3 years of work experience
- Experience: Minimum 1 year Technical Support, Sales and/or customer service experience preferred; Previous sales experience an advantage; Previous Call-Centre experience desirable; Have Basic knowledge according to the specialization if needed (Automation, Electrical Distribution LV & MV, Home & Building Automation, Power Quality & Energy Management, UPS Systems)
- Fluency required in English and the language of the country he/she supports (English fluency is mandatory in case of constant required contact with a Regional Advanced Support Center)
- Working electrical knowledge essential;
- PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Demonstrate a flair & understanding of customer support issues, flexibility and an ability to learn quickly;
- Excellent problem solving abilities, aptitude to understand and explain technical information, interpersonal, communications and time management skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain customer rapport;
Stake-holders and Communication:
- Customers – Inform, Explain, Influence
- Team Leader – Inform, Explain
- CC teams (primary, advanced and expert) – Inform, Influence, Explain, Negotiate
- Related CS&Q Managers – Inform, Explain
- Related Sales, Services, Marketing, Project Execution, GSC Managers/Teams – Inform, Influence, Explain, Negotiate
- Any leader that may contribute to solve Customer issues – Inform, Influence, Explain, Negotiate
- Key Account Manager, Strategic Account Executive – Inform, Influence, Explain, Negotiate
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)