Selling Supervisor Vacancies at Waltermart Supermarket, Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Selling Supervisor with full time working hours for our company office, Waltermart Supermarket, Incorporated, for residents of Central Luzon, Cavite, Rizal (Antipolo), Laguna (Sta. Rosa City), Paranaque City & Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱18,000 - ₱22,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Waltermart Supermarket, Incorporated, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Selling Supervisor.
|Company||Waltermart Supermarket, Incorporated|
|Region||Cavite, Central Luzon, Laguna (Sta. Rosa City), Paranaque City, Quezon City, Rizal (Antipolo)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 22.000|
I. Job Summary
Selling Department Head reports to Store Head. Responsible for category profitability through category building and management of day-to-day selling operations
II. Duties and Responsibilities
1. Customer service management
2. Category building
3. Ensures 100% inventory accuracy of category assignment
4. Supervise and monitor the performance of sales support staff and merchandisers in the category
|City||Laguna (Sta. Rosa City)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Benefits and privileges
- Career opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WalterMart’svision and mission is simple: to make HAPPY CUSTOMERS, develop GREAT PEOPLE, and become a GREAT COMPANY.
Armed with years of strong retail experience, Walter Mart Supermarket is now one of the major players in Philippines’ retail industry today. Walter Mart continues to expand its market share with a network of 42 stores across Metro Manila, Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, Quezon, Bulacan, Tarlac, Pampanga, Bataan and Nueva Ecija. Part of which is to continue its expansion in developing areas with the goal of elevating the shopping standards in more communities to a whole new level.
WalterMart Supermarket continues to grow and transform to meet the needs of all its customers. It opened WalterMart Mall, a community mall, where customers can shop, dine and have family – fun, andWaltermart Department Stores, where customers can avail of affordable everyday style with branded value.
WalterMart Supermarket launched the first Grocery Delivery service in the Philippines (WalterMart.com). With a wide range of fresh products, same-day delivery options, and no picking fee, giving Filipino more reasons to love WalterMart everyday!
All of these are because of the strong leadership and WalterMart’s high regard for its people. Employee’s health and well-being have always been WalterMart’s priority. During the pandemic, employees were provided with safety kits, daily meals, and vitamins, transportation assistance paired with, an aggressive vaccination program. Strict implementation of well-structured safety protocols are being enforced in the workplace.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cavite 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Central Luzon 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Laguna (Sta. Rosa City) 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Paranaque City 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Quezon City 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Rizal (Antipolo) 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Cavite 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Central Luzon 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Laguna (Sta. Rosa City) 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Paranaque City 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Quezon City 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Rizal (Antipolo) 2023
- Selling Supervisor position job vacancies