Pasig City Jobs Senior Accounting Associate – Accounts Payable Position at Diversified Graphics Services Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Senior Accounting Associate - Accounts Payable in our company, Diversified Graphics Services Inc.. For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱35,000 - ₱42,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Diversified Graphics Services Inc.|
|Position||Senior Accounting Associate - Accounts Payable|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 35.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 42.000|
Perform booking of invoices, PO / statement reconciliations and analysis related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
· Review and verify scanned invoices from NA Finance
· Sort then match invoices with PO
· Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
· Enter and upload invoices into system
· Apply payments done thru electronic transfers
· Reconcile accounts payable transactions with vendor statements
· Maintain electronic copies of vendor invoices
· Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
· Track expenses and process expense reports
· Coordinate with HR for payment of approved expense reports
· Maintain accrual file for pertinent accounts (Freight, Temp Help, Legal/Professional Expenses etc)
· Propose and maintain internal controls to ensure accuracy of invoices expenses booked
· Provide supporting documentation for audits
· Perform Ad Hoc tasks and other related functions as needed
Requirements, Qualifications & Skills
1. With at least 4 years work experience in Accounting / Finance focusing mainly on ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
2. Has bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or any business / finance related courses
3. Able to work on a US Eastern time zone (Philippine time: 8:30pm to 5:30am, NIGHT SHIFT)
4. Willing to work REMOTELY.
5. Experience to Shared Service Companies or Multinational environment is preferred.
6. Strong English communication skills both oral & written
7. Proficient on MS Office applications
Able to work ASAP is preferred
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DG3 is a leader in environmental sustainability providing worldwide communications solutions in strategic geographic markets including New York/New Jersey, London, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney, and Manila.DG3 provides comprehensive and innovative communication solutions to corporations, financial services, mutual funds, pharmaceutical firms and academic institutions to help them manage risk and increase sales to their end clients. For more information, please visit ww.dg3.com.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Mondays-Fridays, Shifting schedule