Makati City Jobs Senior Application Security Engineer Position at DERIVATIVE PATH APAC, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, DERIVATIVE PATH APAC, INC. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior application security engineer with a full time work system, which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|DERIVATIVE PATH APAC, INC.
|Senior Application Security Engineer
|Type of Work
|Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Who We Are
Derivative Path is an award-winning firm providing financial technology and advisory solutions that empower small & mid-size financial firms to access capital markets. Launched in 2013, the Company is solving complex interest rate, foreign exchange, and commodity transactions through an all-in-one platform that democratizes access to the capital and liquidity of Wall Street firms, leveling the playing field between major banks and thousands of community and regional banks, credit unions, and their customers in a way that no other firm has. Its single, intuitive dashboard helps firms manage risk and enhance workflows while delivering better transparency, hedging capabilities, risk management, and operating efficiency.
With a team of seasoned professionals comprised of decades of industry experience, Derivative Path offers a flexible, hybrid work environment to its 80+ employees with the ability to work remotely and from one of four offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, and Manila. The Company is dedicated to building a diverse environment and has an unwavering commitment to creating a sense of belonging for all employees.
Interested in being a part of a remote first team disrupting the financial world through technology? It starts with investing in talented team members as the foundation for our success. At Derivative Path, we prioritize growth by supporting every team member on their journey towards their next milestone and accomplishment. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and integrate learning & development into every day.
What You Will Do
We are seeking a SENIOR APPLICATION SECURITY ENGINEER to join our Information Security Team. This is a remote position reporting to the Information Security Director who will work closely with our Product Engineering, Enablement, and Development teams to ensure security best practices are implemented organization wide.
- A Strong Communicator – you use your strong communication and interpersonal skills to create clear understanding of expectations; address challenges and issues for the business unit; and represent the unit across the organization.
- Analytical & Decisive – with your strong problem solving and decision making skills, you can diagnose challenges and issues; develop innovative investigative solutions; and to assess risks and opportunities that may affect the information security team.
- Self Motivated – you are a self motivated and inquisitive individual that takes initiative to follow through and deliver results without continuous supervision.
- Participate in application and architectural design consulting, code reviews, SDLC improvements and secure code OWASP training for our internal development teams
- Collaborate with Leadership, Product Engineering and DevOps as a subject matter expert to develop, maintain, and promote secure technology standards and best practices
- 10+ Years of Relevant Experience in Information Security, Development, and/or DevOps
- Strong experience with CI/CD, the Agile methodology, .NET, Java, SAST, DAST, and Open Source Library security
- Experience in secure architectural and application design
- Strong Experience deploying code in cloud based environments (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- B.S Degree in/or related to Computer Science
- Certifications a plus (CASE, CLSSP, GWEB, etc.)
- Work closely with product and development teams to review code and provide guidance on vulnerability remediation
- Knowledge of SAST tools (Veracode, Snyk, Checkmarx, etc.)
- Knowledge of Dynamic Code Scanning (Burp Suite, ZAP, etc.)
- Knowledge of Open Source Library and Open Source Software Scanning (WhiteSource/Mend, Snyk, etc.)
- Strong coding, development, and scripting background (C#, .NET, Java, etc.)
- Securing microservice and container deployment
- Follow OWASP Top 10 best practices and provide Secure Code training
- PenTest remediation guidance
- Closely work with development teams to build security into application by design
- Shift left methodology to empower developers to be better security practitioners
- Engage in Threat modeling and architectural design
- Must be willing to work on a mid-shift schedule, ideally 6PM to 3AM Philippine Time
Derivative Path is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on any of the following: race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or gender characteristic, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by local laws and ordinances. Derivative Path offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and a generous paid time off policy.
|National Capital Region
- HMO Health and Dental Benefits on Day 1 - up to 5 Dependents!
- Hybrid work set up - work from home and in the office.
- Our corporate culture fosters creativity, teamwork & innovation.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Derivative Path is a leading Capital Markets Financial Technology provider in the U.S., providing a state-of-the-art trading technology platform in addition to advisory services. We assist financial institutions, buy-side clients, and commercial end-users in executing and managing their interest rate derivative and foreign exchange transactions. The firm is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with additional offices in New York, Chicago, and Manila.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business Casual