Cebu Jobs Senior Food Technologist Position at Virginia Food, Inc (VFI)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Senior Food Technologist. For those of you who live in Cebu (Others) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Virginia Food, Inc (VFI), and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sciences & Food Tech/Nutritionist with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Virginia Food, Inc (VFI)|
|Position||Senior Food Technologist|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Food Tech/Nutritionist, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
SENIOR FOOD TECHNOLOGIST
(Work base: Compostela, Cebu)
- Takes charge of Raw Materials (Meat, food ingredients and packaging) evaluation and product application
- Works on product development projects, Food Service (FS) sample preparation, material substitution (food ingredient and packaging), product and process improvement studies, test kitchen activities, and other research projects
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology, Packaging Engineering or other related courses.
- With at least five years’ work experience in a manufacturing firm.
- With Research and Development experience in meat and dairy. Proficient in computer applications
- Must be highly dependable & proactive
To apply, send us your updated resume and TOR
We are located at Virginia Food, Inc. Processing Plant, Cogon, Compostela, Cebu.
For inquiries, call: 0917-710-7486
|Address||Virginia Food, Inc. Corporate Office, Osmeña Blvd, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines|
- Productive and Positive Working Environment
- Enjoy a competitive benefits package while honing your skills.
- Employees are empowered to share their best ideas & be recognized
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Virginia Food, Inc.is a food manufacturing company that has touched the lives of Filipinos with its premium canned and frozen processed meat products for more than 30 years. Virginia's journey started as a backyard poultry farm back in the 1960's, now the company has grown to be one of the most aggressive and exciting local food manufacturing in the Philippines. Virginia Food, Inc. offers canned products ranging from corned meat, meat loaf, sausages, spaghetti sauces, beans, and more. frozen processed meat products include hotdogs, cold cuts, hams, bacon, specialty sausages and other meat products.
With its vision to become THE ULTIMATE FOOD SOLUTION, Virginia Food, Inc. banks on its passionate research and development team in the continuous innovation of food related products fit for every household.
The company strives to continue forging strong relationships with its customers, and aims to provide them with the best products, services, and technology. Virginia Food, Inc continually improves its distribution system in order to further cater communities in far-flung regions.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Vision, Accident Insurance, Leave Credits, Employees' discounts, Bonuses & Trainings, Company Uniform, May vary depending on the department assigned to