Cebu Jobs Senior Industrial Engineer Position at Virginia Food, Inc (VFI)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Cebu (Others) and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Engineering & Industrial Engineering
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Virginia Food, Inc (VFI)|
|Position||Senior Industrial Engineer|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Industrial Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
SENIOR INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER
- Performing time and motion study.
- Developing management control systems to make more efficient financial planning and cost analysis.
- Reviewing inventory, identifying and reporting variances
- Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- With at least three years’ work experience in a manufacturing firm
- With thorough knowledge in time and motion studies, trend and cost analysis
To apply, send us your updated resume and TOR
We are located at Virginia Food, Inc. Processing Plant, Cogon, Compostela, Cebu.
For inquiries, call: 0917-710-7486
|Address||Virginia Food, Inc. Corporate Office, Osmeña Blvd, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines|
- Productive and Positive Working Environment
- Enjoy a competitive benefits package while honing your skills.
- Employees are empowered to share their best ideas & be recognized
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Virginia Food, Inc.is a food manufacturing company that has touched the lives of Filipinos with its premium canned and frozen processed meat products for more than 30 years. Virginia's journey started as a backyard poultry farm back in the 1960's, now the company has grown to be one of the most aggressive and exciting local food manufacturing in the Philippines. Virginia Food, Inc. offers canned products ranging from corned meat, meat loaf, sausages, spaghetti sauces, beans, and more. frozen processed meat products include hotdogs, cold cuts, hams, bacon, specialty sausages and other meat products.
With its vision to become THE ULTIMATE FOOD SOLUTION, Virginia Food, Inc. banks on its passionate research and development team in the continuous innovation of food related products fit for every household.
The company strives to continue forging strong relationships with its customers, and aims to provide them with the best products, services, and technology. Virginia Food, Inc continually improves its distribution system in order to further cater communities in far-flung regions.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Vision, Accident Insurance, Leave Credits, Employees' discounts, Bonuses & Trainings, Company Uniform, May vary depending on the department assigned to