National Capital Region Jobs Senior Inside Sales Representative – Permanent Wfh | Night Shift W/sales Commission Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱50,000 - ₱55,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Senior Inside Sales Representative - Permanent Wfh | Night Shift W/sales Commission|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Eng/Tech/IT, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 55.000|
SENIOR INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
EMAPTA is looking for a talented and competitive
Senior Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. Our client partner pioneered the wireless software design space, and today is the global leader in solutions for Enterprise wireless network design and troubleshooting. More than 15,00 customers, including 30% of Fortune 500 companies, run their networks with our client’s Wi-Fi planning and measurement solutions. Their software and hardware solutions design and manage superior wireless networks by minimizing network deployment time and ensuring sufficient wireless coverage across all industries, project sizes, building infrastructures and levels of complexity. Our client combines the benefits of a well-established company with the freedom and fun of a startup. When working with our client, you’ll be surrounded by the smartest folks in the industry.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
Senior Inside Sales Representative will be in a team selling model, responsible for driving maintenance, subscription, and renewals within the client’s customers and partners.
Senior Inside Sales Representative will focus partner leads on new businesses and account mapping, This role will fulfill the headhunting criteria in terms of new business leads that came from existing partners to invigorate Ekahau’s presence in the region leading to more business opportunities with new partners.
Desired skills & competencies:
· At least 4 years of full sales experience (outreach, quote, close)
· Knowledge of CRM Tools (specifically: Salesloft, Salesforce)
· Prior Sales experience, including accurate forecasting
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Strong interest in a sales career
· Team player capable of working in a collaborative environment
- Working closely with partners to introduce Ekahau into new accounts
- Working closely with partners to create pipeline opportunities
- Working closely with partners to attach Ekahau to access point quotes and opportunities
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners
A FULFILLING CAREER AWAITS YOU WITH THESE GREAT BENEFITS!
· An experienced and enthusiastic team in an established and stable company with a huge growth potential
· Industry standard compensation package
· Permanent Work from home setup
· HMO coverage including 1 dependent or Mutual Fund Benefit upon regularization
· 20 leave credits at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
· Exposure to world-class and high-level foreign clients and partners
· Employee engagement activities
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Emapta - JAKA, Makati, 2/F and 7/F JAKA, Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229, Ayala Ave, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Philippines
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Senior Inside Sales Representative - Permanent Wfh | Night Shift W/sales Commission position job vacancies