National Capital Region Jobs Senior Merchant Ops Analyst (payments/fintech) Position at Xendit
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Healthcare & Pharmacy
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Senior Merchant Ops Analyst (payments/fintech)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Pharmacy|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia and the Philippines. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across in SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
This role comes with a large responsibility, where you will be an essential cog that helps to turn our whole organization. Your role will be to administer the processes to onboard customers when they register at Xendit. Our main objective is to enable new customers to onboard quickly and seamlessly, from product selection and implementation planning to legal and administrative requirements.
The day to day operations of our Senior Merchant Ops Analyst will include sending and managing relevant documents, chasing signatures from stakeholders, suggesting and implementing improvements to the onboarding process, communicating with relevant partners and Merchants to help customers integrate, and generally catering to any requests or requirements for the onboarding process. You will work hand in hand with our Customer Success and Account Managers to make sure every customer is happy throughout their entire onboarding process at Xendit.
- Xendit’s day-to-day merchant operations
- Support Xendit’s daily operations, which includes processing merchant account and channel activations, liaising with bank and channel partners, and coordinating internal teams for customer onboarding concerns
- Have the opportunity to learn how Xendit operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Solve complex problems by working across compliance, merchant risk, legal, product, customer success and sales teams to deliver tailored solutions for our customers
- Be the relationship liaison between Xendit, banks, other channel partners and the relevant parties, specifically in registering new Xendit customers.
- Onboarding new products or regions
- Understand how our products and services work and be able to create processes to support Xendit’s expansion in Southeast Asia
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
What we’re looking for
You are willing and able to…
- Work hand-in-hand with the Team Leads to manage projects that support daily processes (AA, CA, QnA)
- Take part in weekly initiatives sync with Regional Head and Team Leads to report progresses on their ongoing projects
- Apart from the initiatives, Senior Agent will have regular shifts:
- Conducting business profile review for all merchant accounts
- Review all information and documentation ensuring compliance with local regulation and Xendit standards
- Process cases based on the priorities set by the team, reworks and their KYC expiry dates.
- Documentation gathering and record retention of the evidence.
- Communication with channel partners to onboard merchants
- Actively participate in the daily team huddles.
- Assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the company’s reputation and safeguarding Xendit
- Report operational, system and policy issues immediately.
- Achieve the quality and production target.
- Work extensively with various teams across global locations to fulfill an entity’s KYC requirements as mandated by compliance and regulatory standards.
- Efficiently manage ad hoc tasks for effective project management.
- College graduate
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in fintech/banking operations, preferably in the client account opening and pre-requirements process
- Strong analytical skills and proactive attitude, with good communication skills.
- Ability to think out of the box and to be assertive in offering solutions to posed problems or situations.
- High flexibility and detail-orientation
- Ability to multitask to meet constant business demands and priorities.
- Resilient to challenges and setbacks, enthusiastic and motivated to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Focused to meet delivery and quality targets.
- Intermediate knowledge in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.