Senior Project Manager (btl Advertising) Vacancies at Tagline Communications, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Senior Project Manager (BTL Advertising). For candidates who reside in Quezon & Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Tagline Communications, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Tagline Communications, Inc.|
|Position||Senior Project Manager (btl Advertising)|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Advertising, Arts/Media/Communications|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Sr. Project Manager leads the excellent executions of campaigns involving digital and on-ground, PARTICULARLY EVENTS and ACTIVATION efforts of Clients.
- Leads the understanding and execution of client requirements ensuring excellent project executions on any platform.
- Keep up to date with the latest technology and trends and work closely with the SUPPLIERS, production team and management to develop projects and ideas for clients.
- Ensures that the day-to-day communication and end-to-end project deliverables are carried out and escalate issues to concerned departments and the immediate superior/s.
- Highlight any issues and strive to resolve them.
- Develops sound COST estimates, resourcing needs (materials and suppliers), and the creation of project timelines.
- Graduate of Advertising, Communication Arts, Business Management, Marketing Management, or any related course.
- Mastery of creating Cost Estimates, Sales Reports, pre and post-project evaluations.
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in the advertising field, preferably Above-the-line and Digital Advertising
- Must have led or was part of a team that implemented at least 5 successful brand campaigns, with EVENTS and ACTIVATION.
- Have not transferred jobs in the past 1 year.
- Must have excellent Project Management Skills
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Background in the execution of events in various platforms
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TAGLINE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. is a marketing services company engaged in the planning, organization and evaluation of short-term sales and below-the-line activities of consumer goods and services. Duly registered with the DTI in 2001, and officially organized and registered as a corporation under the Securities and Exchange Commission in December 2004, TAGLINE is managed by seasoned marketing and operations practitioners and entrepreneurs. Our service coverage includes the National Capital Region and outlying provinces, as well as key cities nationwide.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts)