Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Senior Reporting Analyst (vba) | Cebu Site (eh 2224) Position at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior Reporting Analyst (VBA) | Cebu Site (EH 2224) with full time working hours for our company office, Accenture, for residents of Cebu (Cebu City) and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Customer Service and at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Accenture, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior Reporting Analyst (VBA) | Cebu Site (EH 2224).
|Position||Senior Reporting Analyst (vba) | Cebu Site (eh 2224)|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure standard and ad hoc reports are delivered accurately and on time. Work with other functional teams to access / understand data to be analyzed. Coordinate across multiple operations / teams to add reporting insight. Analyze, design, code and test multiple components of application code.
1) Central Measurement & Reporting
2) Deliver high performance through performance optimization
3) Demand & Capacity Management
4) Analyze, design, code and test multiple components of application code
5) Perform maintenance, enhancements and/or development work
Bachelor’s degree holder
At least 3 years relevant experience and 1 year supervisory
PowerBI only (SQL, SSIS, SSRS, ETL not required)
Advanced Excel (working experience in VBA and Macro to automate reports)
How to Apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application. You will be receiving an SMS with the Workday link where you must continue your application.
- Make sure to accomplish your Workday profile to proceed with the hiring process.
- For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
Why join Accenture?
Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
Paid sick and vacation leaves
Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
Employee stock purchase plan
Flexible working arrangements
Healthy and encouraging work environment
Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and Conditions apply
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||Accenture, Robinsons Cybergate, 5/F Don Gil Garcia St, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 514,00 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Visit us at ww.accenture.com.
Accenture Career Centers*
*accepting walk-in applicants
GF Robinsons Cybergate 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
GF Plaza B Building, Northgate Avenue, North Cyberzone, Filinvest Alabang, Muntinlupa Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1, San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Facebook.com/accenturejobsph Twitter.com/accenturejobsph Youtube.com/accenturejobsph Instagram: @accentureph LinkedIn Showcase Page: Accenture Careers in the Philippines
Ready to join us?
Upload your updated CV to Jobstreet, then click “APPLY NOW.” If you need special assistance because of a disability, please let us know via email at c[email protected] (Please do not send any CV to this email)
Accenture is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Employee Stock Purchase, Plan, Expanded Maternity Leave, Retirement Plan, Business Casual, Shifting Schedule
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cebu (Cebu City) 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of Cebu (Cebu City) 2023
- Senior Reporting Analyst (vba) | Cebu Site (eh 2224) position job vacancies