Quezon City Jobs Senior Software Engineer – Remote Work Position at Information Professionals, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱40,000 - ₱50,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Information Professionals, Inc.|
|Position||Senior Software Engineer - Remote Work|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 40.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 50.000|
1. Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
2. Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation
tools, applications, and digital media.
3. Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
4. Directing or performing Website updates.
5. Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
6. Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
7. Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
8. Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
9. Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and
correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
10. Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
11. Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
12. Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
13. Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
14. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
15. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
16. Create and maintain software documentation
17. Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
18. Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
19. Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
20. Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
21. Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser
compatibility, general web functions and standards.
22. The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
23. Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
24. Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and
25. Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
26. Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- With 2-6 years of relevant experience
27. Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
29. Proficient in My SQL.
30. Dedicated team player.
31. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
32. Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
33. Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
34. Proven working experience in web programming
35. Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
37. A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session
management, and best development practices
38. Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented
Programming and web application development
39. Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
40. Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
41. Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
42. Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of
timelines and budgets with business acumen
43. Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
44. Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
45. High degree of independent judgment.
46. Able to solve complex problems.
PRODUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT:
47. Attend daily standup and retrospective meetings with his/her team members
48. Ensure on-time delivery of individual assigned tasks/deadlines for the projects wherein the Employee is involved
49. Maintain clear communication channels with the assigned team leader, product and, project managers
50. Collaboration with team members and project managers for efficient information and delivery
51. Generate daily reports of projects with measures that will be specified by
management. Manage his/her time to the best of his/her abilities and to help
design a more efficient process or flow of operations if needed
Permanent/direct employment with the client
Flexible working hours
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||7th Floor, Information Professionals, Inc., Arcadia Building, 860 Quezon Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Information Professionals, Incorporated (IPI) is one of the leading experts in providing Information Technology consulting services and products in the Philippines. Anchored on its ideals of excellence, service and professionalism, IPI is committed to providing a wide range of high quality IT products and services to a variety of industries. Our expertise encompasses a wide array of client-centered, cost-effective and innovative business process solutions and services which enable our partner organizations to achieve long-term productivity, profitability and sustainability.
IPI began its operations in 1986 with its compact team focused on core IT consulting activities. Its competencies, portfolio of services and products grew steadily in the succeeding years, keeping in step with the demands of industry. Today IPI provides a wide range of IT products and services, including industry-specific software development, accounting and human resource management systems, corporate software solutions services, and full IT systems integration. Beyond e-solutions, IPI has remained the IT service provider of choice in the Philippines.
IPI uses an outsourcing strategy which is used to staff a project and respond to business objectives. It enables you to get qualified and experienced personnel to suit your requirements working exclusively on-site or offshore. It is a perfect solution for your seasonal or special projects.
We deliver services to develop, maintain, manage and support applications. Our skilled application professionals help manage fluctuating skill needs, skill gaps and change staffing needs to meet aggressive project timelines.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days