National Capital Region Jobs Service Delivery Manager (quote To Cash) Position at KMC MAG Solutions, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Service Delivery Manager (Quote to Cash). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, KMC MAG Solutions, Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||KMC MAG Solutions, Inc.|
|Position||Service Delivery Manager (quote To Cash)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
As part of the Finance / Accounting team, the Quote to Cash (Order to Cash) Center Of Excellence Project Manager will participate in project work that includes supporting and improving Finance processes. An ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of financial processes including Order to Cash and Record to Report. The candidate will have exceptional analytical, communication, and problem solving skills and be comfortable interacting with internal business stakeholders.
- Provides dedicated project and administrative support to multiple stakeholders and project managers
- Assists with drafting business requirements documents and user acceptance testing (UAT) planning
- Participate in testing, validating data, and stabilizing processes between financial systems and tools
- Responsible for tracking the status of projects and UATs and coordinate new feature rollouts and strategic input to align with business visions
- Supports and facilitates contract administration from initialization to close-out
- Execute quality assurance program on Zuora, billings system including data clean up and corrections
- Perform billings system analysis, reporting, and process audits, including troubleshoot and resolving system issues and misalignment in processes
- Manage day-to-day features, in-take process, and pre/post rollout activities, including UAT coordination, pre/post launch systems training support, and collect user feedback
- Manage ad-hoc projects related to audits and special projects, etc.
- Lead process improvement initiatives in conjunction with the revenue leads and perform periodic knowledge checks and drive the team to meet and exceed all SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Align global business requirements to build and implement solutions, align upstream and downstream processes and build consensus among key stakeholders
- Develop metrics to measure success and perform value-stream management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or appropriate experience — Accounting, Finance, Economics Preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Accounting/Operations teams and one year of management experience preferred
- Functional knowledge of the Quote to Cash area, including but not limited to customer invoicing, cash application, banking rules, collection, revenue reporting, and reconciliations
- Strong working knowledge of Netsuite (ERP), Zuora (Billing) and Microsoft Office with expertise in Excel and Google Suite (i.e., Sheet, Doc, Slides)
- Professional experience in project management preferred
- Great analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Hands-on, strong work ethic, and can-do attitude.
- Ability to manipulate large quantities of data within spreadsheets.
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail and completeness with the ability to organize and prioritize an array of assignments and duties
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate key information to stakeholders.
- Language: fluent speaker/writer in English. Additional languages are a plus.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Workspace & Talent Built For Growth in the Philippines
For over ten years, we have delivered forward-thinking office space and high performing offshore talent, enabling our partners to exceed their business growth.
With 40+ flexible workspaces in Metro Manila, Cebu, Clark and Iloilo, we have an office space suited to teams of any size or stage. Our ready for you workspaces consist of Coworking Space, Private Offices and Virtual Office Solutions strategically created and designed for what your business needs now, and where it's going next.
We also know not one size fits all, so we design, build and manage customized office spaces, bringing to life your ideal workspace. As the Philippine's largest Coworking space and staff leasing provider, we are uniquely positioned to provide our clients with the "who" and "where" they need to establish or grow their operations in the Philippines.
We offer ISO-Certified flexible workspace and Offshore Teams along witha full suite oftechnology, legal & Accountancy services, designed to help companies outsource to the Philippines or enter and expand in the country.
Since ourinception in March 2009 we have successfully assisted over 400+ companies in establishingor expanding their operations throughour space or people services.in the country. Our client portfolio includes small to medium sized enterprises as well as multinational companies and fortune 500 players.
Visit https://kmc.solutions learn more about us and what we do.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)