Service Staff Vacancies at FruitasGroup Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
FruitasGroup Incorporated has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Quezon & Quezon City and surrounding areas as service staff with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Manning the store
- Responsible for all-around operations like order taking, cashiering & cash handling, assisting customers
- Coordinating with Customer Service for orders and concerns, and with Logistics for dispatch of orders
- Doing daily, weekly, and monthly inventory
- Ensuring maintenance of marketing collateral around store
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma in any course, college level, senior high school
- At least 6 Mos. to 1 Yr. Prior Experience in Food and Beverage Industry is a plus
- Good communication skills (both oral and written)
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our Fruitful History
Banking on the trend of healthy living in the Philippines, Fruitas Holdings, Inc opened its first store Fruitas Fresh from Babot's Farm on February 1, 2002 at SM Manila. Nobody expected that a single beverage stand offering fresh fruit shakes could flourish into a thriving business of more than 800 profitable stores nationwide.
Our Refreshing Products and Services
FHI is a customer and service oriented company that boasts of wide logistics nationwide. Customer concerns are addressed promptly, and we have open communications with our business partners and personnel. These are practices that ensure the maintenance of quality of our stores in every aspect including service training, operations, and product standardization.
Since its establishment, FHI has expanded into a handful of store concepts namely Buko ni Fruitas, Juice Avenue, Black Pearl, The MangoFarm, Fruitas Ice Candy, Yes Yes Yo!, Tea-rex, Friends Fries, Buko Loco, House of Desserts, De Original Jamaican Pattie and Juice Bar, and 7107 Halo Halo Islands. All of which are serving fresh and natural food and beverages.
Our persistent marketing and advertising efforts coupled with our ever-innovative retail and business development guarantee that our products are at the top of mind of consumers.
Vision and Mission
We will be as Big as the Creator would allow us to be.
Our journey to Bigness shall be anchored on Love for Country, Innovation,Focus & Sacrifice,Search for Excellence,Customer-Centricity,Bias for Action & Sense of Ownership.
FHI owes its success to the Filipino community who patronized our products throughout the years. As a way of providing equal opportunities, we have also trained and employed deaf and mute people to become our stores' service crew.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Statutory, Training, Career Growth, Travel Incentive, Employee Engagement, Business Casual, Uniform every M, T & Th