Cavite Jobs Services Coordinator Position at Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. – Philippine Br.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. - Philippine Br. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Cavite and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Services Coordinator and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. – Philippine Br.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation, digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software, and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data centers, Infrastructure, and Industries. We are committed to unleashing the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive, and Empowered values.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Services Customer Care Co-ordinator.
The Services Customer Care Coordinator’s role is to take ownership of the ‘end to end customer experience from taking and logging the initial call to call closure, providing the full & final closure report, which includes the schedule & dispatch of Internal Field Service Engineers (FSE) to fulfill service requirements. The objective is to deliver customer service that will exceed our customers’ expectations.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
- Accept inbound Emergency break fix calls from Schneider Electric customers, understand the customer requirements and ensure the call is logged and directed to the appropriate person for action.
- Perform an initial diagnosis to understand the customers’ issue and accept ownership of the call to ensure completion.
- Provide effective communication with internal (e.g. Schneider Engineers and/or Partner Engineers) and external stakeholders to ensure SLAs are achieved.
- Provide the Customer with regular updates via their preferred method of communication.
- Log all Customer contacts in Salesforce (bFO/bFS), detailing the issues reported and all actions taken. Ensure all customer data is maintained in bFO/bFS
- Manage supporting adminitration tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to resolve customer issues and be the main point of contact,
- Demonstrated experience in a Service Planning/Coordination role along with ability to pick up technical information quickly,
- Collaborative mindset,
- Excellent planning, organizational, reporting skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication and ability to work as part of a team,
- Excellent computer skills with experience in the use of the SAP, CRM and ERP
- Employs a customer-centric approach,
- Knowledge of the IT industry, Data centers, electrical distribution and/or cooling systems would be an advantage,
This position works closely with the following key internal parties:
- Field Services Planners
- Service Order/Contract Administrators
- Services Sales and Bid teams
- Field Service Operations Manager
- Customer Care Centre
- Technical Support Teams
- Global Supply Chain
This position works closely with the following key external parties:
- 3rd party contractors
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)