Bulacan Jobs Site Coordinator Position at Titan Concrete Materials Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Titan Concrete Materials Corp. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Bulacan and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Site Coordinator and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Titan Concrete Materials Corp.|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Vocational/College Graduate of any course/College level
- With experience as Site Coordinator or any related experience in Batching Plant/Ready Mix Concrete
- Willing to do FIELD WORK
- Physically fit
- With good communication skills
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days