Taguig City Jobs Social Media Community Manager (15341) Position at Bill Gosling Outsourcing – Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Social Media Community Manager (15341). For candidates who reside in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Bill Gosling Outsourcing - Philippines and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱30,000 - ₱40,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Bill Gosling Outsourcing – Philippines|
|Position||Social Media Community Manager (15341)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
JOIN OUR GROWING FLOCK!
We are currently looking for a Social Media Community Manager to join our team. This is a challenging role that can positively impact many people across the world! This role will be immensely satisfying and meaningful to the right candidate and we can’t wait to find you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Community Manager creates content and engages internally and externally via our social media and other channels. They will be responsible for creating postings, working with our Global Teams to obtain photos, videos and stories and produce content (graphic, written, video and other) to be shared on social media platforms. The Community Manager will execute and influence our social media marketing which will be primarily focused on engaging our existing and future potential team members online.
- Create content (video, visual and other) to support vision and strategy to achieve quantifiable goals, support growth of the organization and engage our target audiences.
- Manage internal and external communication platforms to extend the social messaging.
- Assist and consult in building the social media and social recruiting strategies across multiple sites for Bill Gosling Outsourcing
- Create content to support education, inspiration and engagement of our teams and communities.
- Identify opportunities and strategies to increase the reach of our voice.
- Ability to proof read, create and publish content that is consistent with the voice, brand and professionalism of corporate messaging.
- Work with others to generate content ideas and campaigns to augment the ”Voice of Bill”.
- Contribute content for presentations including PowerPoint, graphic design and otherwise.
- Research and analyze trends, tools, technology and platforms that will help grow our voice.
- Assisting in the development of social media advertising purchasing and executing against plan.
- Responding to internal and external messages on communications platforms and channels.
- Assist in marketing and recruiting campaigns to broaden reach of our message, values and audience.
- Schedule and forecast campaigns to ensure effective posting of content
- Assist in general internal and external communications across the organization.
- Champion company core values and other company programs
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum six months experience in a social media role OR demonstration of skills as a passionate hobbyist
- Experience in shooting/editing video and creating visual messages and design is an asset
- Understanding of basic social media metrics and measurements is an asset
- College Diploma, University Degree or equivalent in a relatable field is preferred
WHY WORK WITH US
- We offer a competitive salary for your work experience
- Ongoing training / personal development
- Amazing work culture where you can learn and grow
WHERE ARE WE
We have offices across the Globe – North America (Newmarket, Ontario; London, Ontario; Montreal, Quebec); USA (Richmond, Virginia); Manila, Philippines; San Jose, Costa Rica; Glasgow, UK – please visit our website
for additional information
CHECK US OUT FOR YOURSELF
Twitter & Instagram: bgocareers
Facebook: Bill Gosling Outsourcing Philippines
Linked In: Bill Gosling Outsourcing
Website – https://ww.billgosling.com/careers
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Bill Gosling Outsourcing (AIC), 16F Three World Square, Upper McKinley Road, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Work-Life Balance
- HMO + 2 FREE Dependents
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our company was founded in 1955 in Toronto, Ontario, by John Rae. Originally operating as Allied International Credit (AIC), and focusing solely on accounts receivable management, the company quickly established roots in the U.K., and branched into the customer service realm.
After decades of growth, the company changed hands but stayed in the family, when David Rae (John’s son), along with an investment team, purchased AIC from John.
The family mentality has certainly stayed with the company, reflecting in the growth the organization has experienced since the very beginning…
We Help You Grow Your Business
Bill Gosling Outsourcing develops customer communication solutions for every part of the customer lifecycle, from start to end.
- 68 Years in Business
- 3,500+ Team Members
- 9 Offices Worldwide
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Life Insurance, Business Casual (Dress down Friday), Regular Night Shift
- Specific Location: Upper McKinley Taguig