Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Social Media Specialist Position at AMEERATEL INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Social Media Specialist in our company, AMEERATEL INC.. For candidates who reside in Cebu (Cebu City) and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Social Media Specialist
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|Type of Work
|Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing
We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking, and organized social media specialist to join our growing team. In this position, you will interact with targeted virtual communities and network users to promote our products and provide customer care services to new audiences. You must be able to create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms as well as act quickly and gracefully to resolve any customer complaints or criticisms posted on social media.
Your duties and responsibilities include the following:
· Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
· Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
· Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications
· Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML)
· Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
· Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
· Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
· Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
· Track and analyze analytics report to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
· Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
- 1-3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Familiarity with Hootsuite is an advantage
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Amenable to work onsite and shifting schedules
Competitive basic salary (depending on experience)
HMO + Dental
Paid Leave Credits
Company Outings, Activities, Freebies and others
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|AmeeraTel, Inc., F. Cabahug St 8th Floor GAGFA Tower, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WE BELIEVE IN YOUR TALENT! AmeeraTel Inc. is a complete BPO service provider catering clients from all over the world. We have offices located in Illinois, USA and Cebu, Philippines. Founded in 2013, AmeeraTel Inc. already helped and still enthusiastically providing excellent services to different clients and its employees with their varying BPO/KPO needs. This number has been interminably growing as the company actively creates a name in the industry. With our quality customizable services, we will be able to help businesses from SMB (small-to medium-sized business), SME (small-to medium-sized enterprises), and Large Enterprise achieved their business goals.
AmeeraTel Inc. also offers numerous opportunities for talented individuals in varying fields such as but not limited to customer service, technical support, telesales, sales, lead generation, virtual assistance, web development, and many more. Regardless if you are starting your call center journey or aiming for a better career in the BPO industry, we got you covered. Aside from competitive compensation and benefits package, we offer work-life balance and healthy environment. We value our employees as much as we value our clients.
As a company, we value commitment. We are committed to strive hard to provide better opportunities for our clients, employees, and society. We treat each other as family and we are looking for people who share the same passion. Join our growing family and experience the spirit of #AmeeraTelWay whether you are a client or an applicant, we are family.
What careers will you have in AmeeraTel?
We hire the talented indivuals who is eager for new learning, challenges and who wants to grow with us. For Career Opportunities, visit our website athttps://ww.ameeratel.com/careers/
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance, Company Events, and etc., Dayshift, Midshift, or Nightshift