National Capital Region City Jobs Software Developer – Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Software Developer - (C#). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Company Confidential and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools and application
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria or choose solutions.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analysing technical requirements.
- Other related duties as appropriate and required management.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, Information technology or relevant discipline.
- At least 1 year of experience in handling the sample post or any related experiences.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge in C# (dot net 3.5 to 4.5 and dot Net Core), WinForms, WPF MVC with a good knowledge and of its ecosystem
- Knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc is a plus)
- Dedicated team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication
- Able to develop of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Unit 1002, Mata-Perez, Tamayo & Francisco (MTF Counsel) Attorneys at Law, One Corporate Plaza, 10/F, 845 Antonio Arnaiz Ave, Legaspi Village, Makati, 1229, Filipina|
- Work-life balance
- Career Growth
- Working culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a SME fast growing company incorporated in Malaysia. The company provides IoT solutions to enterprise customers. We help businesses leverage the fourth industrial revolution (IR4.0) to transform their digital infrastructure through increased connectivity and automation.
We are looking to expand our business in the Philippines and we are seeking for an experienced and ambitious Sales Manager in IT/Telco Solution to join our team.