Bulacan Jobs Software Developer Position at MDM Systems, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, MDM Systems, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as software developer with a full time work system, which domiciled in Bulacan and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||MDM Systems, Inc.|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Are you a passionate developer who would like to work for an innovative and fast-growing online retailer that is building out its own supply chain and logistics solutions using cutting edge technologies?
Do you have solid C# experience, an understanding of web technologies, and are wanting to grow your skills?
Your challenge here is to ensure continuity of business operations while replacing and extending existing systems with novel solutions.
- Develop, tests, and maintains code to provide features and fix bugs in our software
- Identifies and facilitates the configuration and upgrading of our systems hosting platform and infrastructure
- Ensure systems availability especially during business hours
- Follow strict development, testing and deployment processes to ensure all work meets our high-quality standards, in terms of maintainability, efficiency, performance and robustness, and meets all legal requirements
- Utilises source control to ensure effective source code maintainability and team collaboration
- Utilises ticketing system to ensure effective and transparent development processes
- Where appropriate, writes unit and/or integration test to ensure system reliability
- Provides reasonable project and task estimates and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Test new technologies and integrations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering, or similar relevant study
- 2 + years commercial .Net development experience, specifically C#
- Specialized technical knowledge of the MongoDB, MySQL, Rest API’s
- Strong Knowledge of LINQ, LINQPad and Blazor
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket and Jira
- Ability to work independently and to effectively interact and collaborate both technical and business
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MDM SYSTEMS, INC. is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company that engage in customer support center providing integrated customer relationship, data management services, sales export, marketing support to Australia through telephone, email and internet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Commissions & Incentives