Pasig City Jobs Software Quality Assurance Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Pasig City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Software Quality Assurance|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Responsible for creating, running tests, identifying errors and providing feedback to ensure a final product meets a company’s quality standards.
- Create, maintain/update and execute test scenarios.
- Perform system, functional regression, UI, UAT and performance/load testing.
- Analyse business requirements and understand the test acceptance criteria.
- Identifying, log, track and reporting of issues and or problem areas within software
- Ensure that software meets the functional specifications that have been defined.
- Create and maintain test case documentation.
- Responsible for automated testing throughout the lifecycle of software that include creation of tests scripts, execution and maintenance of automation scripts.
- Proactively participate in process improvements.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Liaise with the internal teams to identify system requirements.
- Assist with the development of evolving test strategies and methods.
- Perform production issue investigation and prepare installer release.
- Ensure that all issues are captured and resolved before reaching the customer’s environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, Information technology or relevant discipline.
- With 1-2 years’ experience in testing software
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of Software Testing Lifestyle
- Demonstrate ability to multitask and perform at a high level.
- Must be imaginative, creative mind on testing and investigations.
- Must have an excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Quick to adopt to new technology and work environment.
- Must be able to work on tight deadline with less supervision and deliver impressive results.
- Automation Testing Experience using Test Complete, Selenium is an advantage.
- Experience testing ERP/Accounting software is preferred.
- Willing to be assigned in Ortigas, Pasig City.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Work-life balance
- Career growth
- Working Culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a SME fast growing company incorporated in Malaysia. The company provides IoT solutions to enterprise customers. We help businesses leverage the fourth industrial revolution (IR4.0) to transform their digital infrastructure through increased connectivity and automation.
We are looking to expand our business in the Philippines and we are seeking for an experienced and ambitious Sales Manager in IT/Telco Solution to join our team.