Makati City Jobs Solutions Architect Position at Infomax System Solutions & Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Solutions Architect with full time working hours for our company office, Infomax System Solutions & Services, Inc., for residents of Makati City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Infomax System Solutions & Services, Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Solutions Architect.
|Company||Infomax System Solutions & Services, Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Research on new solutions as directed by your Team Lead
- Perform Requirements analysis and determine solutions to propose to the prospect
- Assist in Proposal preparation by building and documenting the technical solution architecture to meet customer requirement for complex projects.
- Responds to customer Technical/Compliance RFP/RFI (Request for Proposal/Request for Information) Technical and Compliance requirements.
- Performs Gap analysis on client requirements vs Infomax solutions and provide recommendations on how to mitigate these Gaps
- Build and Perform product or solutions demonstrations to prospects.
- Prepare initial project implementation plan (MS-Project or MS-Excel format).
- Prepares and Conducts Proof-of-Concept (POC) of assigned product/solutions in accordance with processes as defined by Management.
- Coordinate/validate with product principal on the viability of the proposed solution/s and its corresponding hardware and software components.
- Participate is Risk assessments and other tasks to ensure proper Implementation of the project
- Coordinate with Support and Professional Services on any or all Risk Factors during Project Implementation
- Create, Modify Sales materials to empower Sales to qualify their requirements.
- Identify opportunities for future business on existing customer or Prospects.
- Update self on new industry trends and new product features of assigned products and conduct presentation to technical team, sales team and marketing team.
- Train technical support team on an assigned product.
- Provide second level technical support to customer’s support team.
Course and Skills Preferred:
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Able to study technical matters on their own
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Hiring is only for Metro Manila, Philippines Residents
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Infomax Systems Solutions and Services, Inc., 101 Rada, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
INFOMAX is a wholly owned Filipino company that was incorporated and registered to SEC on February 1998. Infomax aims to provide world class solutions in the area of Content Integration and Business Intelligence. Our goal is to maximize our customers IT investments by providing them with high-value solutions that will improve their business processes and increase their revenue stream.
We aim to be the preferred Partner in their business initiatives. We enable and empower our employees to render innovative and high quality services to our customers. We will empower ouremployees with industry skills and product knowledge to become highly respected professionals in their fields.
INFOMAX believes in sharing its success with the employees who have helped the Company in achieving its success and exceeding its goals. Considered as a valuable asset, Infomax prioritizes their personal and professional growth through competitive compensation and benefits, and empowers them with industry skills and product knowledge to become highly respected professionals in their fields.
Joining Infomax means that you will have the opportunity to further develop your existing knowledge and skills. Furthermore, you will have the privilege to grow in our corporate environment guided by the Commitment to Excellence, Integrity to our Customers and Respect for the Individual.
If you have the genuine passion for technology, a creative mind, and the desire to work with professionals in the industry, then we would like to hear from you.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)