Taguig City Jobs Sr. Expert, Lpcx (data Privacy) Position at Bayer Business Services Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Sr. Expert, LPCx (Data Privacy) in our company, Bayer Business Services Philippines, Inc.. For candidates who reside in Taguig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Bayer Business Services Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Sr. Expert, Lpcx (data Privacy)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Sr. Expert, LPCx (Data Privacy)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide advice on general, recurring questions in Compliance (e.g., Anti-Corruption, Anti-Trust, Conflict of interest), especially Data Privacy, within the APAC region in line with global standard procedures.
- Provide Data Privacy consultancy and perform standard procedure of the global Data Privacy Management System (DPMS) in LPCx platform for Management of Data Privacy Processing Activity, Data Privacy Impact Assessment, Data Privacy Incident and Data Subject Request within APAC region.
- Support compliance approval workflows regarding Third Party Due Diligence and other standardizable processes of LPCx.
- Handle administrative tasks which relates to LPCx and/or the Integrated Compliance Management, compliance training and Effectiveness Monitoring for certain compliance risk areas
- Support the roll out and participation in LPC driven web-based training. Support roadshows and LPC driven communication campaigns and advise business and platform functions on organization and responsibilities within LPC.
- Collaborate with the global project team and other regions to smoothly transfer the processes from local Legal, Patent and Compliance departments to the region (APAC LPCx team) to collect country specifics and implement new processes.
- Implement LPCx routines & (digital) tools of work organization.
- Proactively monitor the LPCx platform and contribute to improve the new processes.
- Other tasks which might be assigned by the supervisor.
WHO YOU ARE
- A Ready to work in a multinational diverse set up which is highly committed to Integrity.
- Good attitude and demonstration of Bayer LIFE values: Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility and Efficiency.
- English language on native speaking or comparable level;
- At least 2 years of experience in legal and/or compliance/data privacy or audit.
- Practical knowledge about data privacy, anti-corruption, anti-trust is a plus.
- Academic degree in Law or Compliance or related discipline.
- Preferably has a background working in multinational companies/law firms.
- Understanding of Pharma/ health care/ Life Science, crop science industry and/or Shared Service Organizational set up. Related work experience in the compliance field would be an advantage.
- Innovative person and Effective communication skills, also vis-à-vis non-lawyers.
- Eager to learn and improve! • Proactive team player and demonstrating self-aspiration
- Open to work with diverse cultures and countries
- Process and IT affinity. Ready to work with new tools and digital/virtual set up
- Good knowledge of MS Office and knowledge in handling management tools.
+63 858 0600
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bayer in the Philippines
Since its entry in the Philippines in 1962, Bayer has transformed itself into a multi-industry organization bringing life science innovations and solutions through its purpose of “Science for a better life”. We have over 1,200 dedicated employees who live the Bayer vision of “Health for all, hunger for none” to serve the health & nutrition needs of Filipino farmers, patients, consumers, and customers.
It has three legal entities operating in the country: Bayer Philippines Inc. (Consumer Health, Pharmaceuticals and Radiology), Bayer Crop Science Philippines, and Bayer Business Services Philippines Inc. with primary locations in Laguna and Taguig City.
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the life science fields of health care and nutrition. Its products and services are designed to help people and planet thrive by supporting efforts to master the major challenges presented by a growing and aging global population.Bayer is committed to drive sustainable development and generate a positive impact with its businesses. The Bayer brand stands for trust, reliability, and quality throughout the world. For more information, go to ww.bayer.com.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)