Staff Nurse Vacancies at PINEHURST MEDICAL SERVICES, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, PINEHURST MEDICAL SERVICES, INC. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as staff nurse with a full time work system, which domiciled in Quezon & Quezon City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||PINEHURST MEDICAL SERVICES, INC.|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the utilization of the nursing process and competency based nursing practice standards. He/ she is responsible for managing records, supplies and equipment. He/ she provides health education to patients and families, collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes. Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through continuous quality improvement.
- Registered Nurse
- Competencies/Skills Required: Effective Communication, Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving, Relationship Building, Interpersonal Sensitivity, Team Work
- New Registered Nurses, Ex-abroad and “Balik Loob Nurses” are encouraged to apply
Walk-in applicants from 9 AM-1 pm shall be processed within the day.
#staffnurse #registerednurse #ward #er #or #dr #nursecareers #nurselife
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
More than 50 years of Service Excellence.
Under Pinehurst Medical Services, Inc., which belongs to the Mount Grace Hospitals network, continues Dr. Fe Del Mundo`s legacy to be the trusted community hospital catering to both adults and children with new and mover facility.
Mt. Grace Hospitals Inc. (MGHI) is a network of hospitals providing excellent medical care in strategic areas nationwide. We combine service excellence, professional engagement and operational efficiency to ensure that quality, affordable and compassionate care is available to customers.
We collaborate with healthcare providers and organizations to improve services and design solutions that will promote proactive healthcare management and positive customer experience.
We value our employees the way we value our customers. We find ways to engage our people so that they are able to provide great service to our clients. We have an exceptional team who have the capabilities and experience to support the long-term objectives of the organization.
By 2020, Fe Del Mundo Medical Center will be the hospital-of-choice of its communities.
We will continue our legacy of providing appropriate care to
our target markets through:
relevant technologies valuable partnerships that will assure sustained growth.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Hospital Benefits / VL and SL