National Capital Region City Jobs Store Supervisor Position at Suyen Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Store Supervisor. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Suyen Corporation and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱18,000 - ₱20,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 20.000|
The Store Supervisor is responsible for the daily running of stores to achieve its objective to minimize costs while maximizing profits. Ensure promotions are accurate and in compliance with company standards.
He/she makes sure all staff is fully informed on the target for the day, and ensures that customer care is top priority.
The role also includes dealing with logistics, marketing, human resource, customer service, information technology, and finance.
- Must be graduate of any 4-year course
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer service driven
- Computer savvy
- Has leadership potential
- With clear demonstration of teamwork, people skills, initiative, adaptability, analytical thinking, and problem solving capacity
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work around NCR.
- Can start ASAP
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Suyen Corporation - Pasay Office, 2214 Tolentino St, Pasay, 1308 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Founded in 1987 with more than 5,000 employees Carries the most e
- Carries the most exciting brands from all over the world
- Filipino pride "BENCH/"
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
To be a recognized world brand among the best world brands
When we create, we inspire.
When we make, we innovate.
When we lead, we serve.
BENCH/ began in 1987 as a small store selling men’s t-shirts. Then, it grew at an unparalleled rate becoming the pioneer in the use of celebrity endorsers, television, and giant billboards to propel a fashion brand that offers premium quality products at affordable prices.
From being the number one store of men’s apparel, BENCH/ has grown to include a ladies’ line, underwear, fragrances, housewares, snacks, and a wide array of other lifestyle products. Throughout the years, BENCH/ has achieved the distinction of being present virtually in every retail space in the Philippines, and has built a worldwide network of stores and outlets, reaching as far as the United States, the Middle East, and China.
As it sliced through demographic divisions -- age, gender, socio-economic status -- a stirring slogan, “BENCH/ is forever”, became the company’s abiding creed.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: HMO, Free Uniform, Leave Credits, Dependents Scholarship Grant, Loans, Smart Casual, 5 Working days/week