National Capital Region City Jobs Store Team Member Position at Rustan Marketing Specialists, Inc. (RMSI)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Rustan Marketing Specialists, Inc. (RMSI) has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as store team member with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Rustan Marketing Specialists, Inc. (RMSI)|
|Position||Store Team Member|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Food/Beverage/Restaurant, Hotel/Restaurant|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Must be willing to be assigned in
SHAKE SHACK ALABANG TOWN CENTER
Shack Team Members
are responsible for executing the day-to-day operational duties and responsibilities of the Shack that supports operational standards and the culture of Enlightened Hospitality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages the flow of service to ensure the highest levels of Safety, Cleanliness, Quality, and Speed, while simultaneously upholding company’s standards of Hospitality in all interactions
• Excellent execution of kitchen and floor duties and responsibilities, ensuring high productivity and efficiency.
• Individually aware and responsible regarding his/her own training and development with the assistance and supervision of Supervisors.
• Aware of the different controlling methods at the Shack to ensure operational excellence and consistency, reducing high wastage.
• Works to maintain the facility and all equipment to the highest standards – ensuring Safety and Cleanliness.
Conditions of Employment:
• 6 days/weekly, shifting schedule.
• 6 months experience as cashier using POS
• College level
• preferably has subjects related to food preparation
• At least kitchen (preparation) exposure/experience
• Energetic, creative, committed, team player, customer-service drove
• Attention to details
• Good communication skills
• Has experience in food industry and customer-oriented
• Ability to work under stress
• Ability to work in a multi-task environment
• Willing to work 6 days a week
: Full-time, Permanent
• Employee discount
• Health insurance (HMO)
• Pay raise
• Promotion to permanent employee
• 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
• 13th month salary
• Overtime pay
Summary of role requirements:
• Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
• Experience is advantage, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
• Ability to commute/relocate
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Rustan Marketing Specialist, Inc., 14 Asteroid St, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Marks and Spencer Philippines
Marks and Spencer Philippines is a franchise partnership between Marks and Spencer plc and Rustan Marketing Specialists, Inc (RMSI).
The Marks & Spencer business in the Philippines began in 1976 via corners in the undergarments area of Rustan’s Department Store chain. When SSI was formed, it handled the operations of Marks & Spencer and it grew to become a chain of shop within shops offering a wider range of products in larger and better stores.
Due to the continuous success of Marks & Spencer in the Philippines, Rustan Marketing Specialists, Inc. was created in January 1, 1997.
Marks & Spencer Gateway
Marks & Spencer Aura
Marks & Spencer Central Square
Marks & Spencer The Block
Marks & Spencer Trinoma
Marks & Spencer Eastwood
Marks & Spencer Shangri-la
Marks & Spencer Glorietta
Marks & Spencer Megamall
Marks & Spencer Greenbelt
Marks & Spencer Rockwell
Marks & Spencer Mall of Asia
Marks & Spencer Robinsons Place Manila
Marks & Spencer Alabang
Marks & Spencer Paseo de Sta. Rosa. Laguna
Marks & Spencer Marquee
Marks & Spencer Cebu
Marks & Spencer Cagayan de Oro
Marks & Spencer Davao Abreeza
Marks & Spencer Davao Lanang
The continued success of the network of our business is guided by the following principles:
Our vision is to be the benchmark of all retailers in the Philippines.
Our four-fold mission:
For our customers:
“We provide an excellent shopping experience by consistently offering a wide range of quality products, personalized service and innovative marketing activities”
For our employees:
“We provide a happy, secure and fulfilling work environment, conducive to growth opportunities. We reward and recognize outstanding performance”
For our suppliers:
“We sustain long-term relationships through fair and ethical dealings.”
For our shareholders:
“We maximize shareholder value by the efficient use of our resources resulting to shared prosperity amongst stakeholders.”
And to ensure the realization of our goals, all of our employees embody the values of Resourcefulness, Magnanimity, Service and Integrity.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: rusmanc
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts)